beardie names

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabregasreptiles

Reaction score
hey guys,

as you know i just bought a central beardie a day ago (hes so tiny). he came from high red coloured parents and orange. at the moment he is already very light colour with some red on his head. i am thinking of calling him "Tiger". what do you think. he also has stripes on his body. post what you think of this name or suggest other names

thanks

I find no point in a name. At first i named but now i just call them big boy, bitchy girl, mr.horny, fatty lil girl ect. haha

Spike is a common bearded name.

You could call him/her Cardinal or Carmine, Rusty or Coral? I have to name everything lol. My beardies are called Cynder (yellow), Roman (pastel) and Yoda (tiny! and gold-ish)

Big Fella - Big Central Male
Dusty - Small Fem Eastern

Pygmies:
Pyg - Big Fem(Pyg = Pyg-my)
Henry - small male(Henry=P. HenryLawsoni)
Little Foot - Won in a DECCW-Ballot, with 1 big foot, 1 little foot, due to an abscess.

just got the one beardy,
his name is Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

c'mon how good was my suggestion? he's red, he's a beardie.
redbeard the pirate!

my guys caled scuttles, cause he used to scuttle around alot when he was young (still does)

My 2 are named Tempest (f) and ferris (m)
one that i had that unfortunatly passed away was Fidget (f)

red head, lil red, little red riding hood, Red Hood,Reddy, Rosey, Poppy, ginger ninja... umm guessing im playing on red head jokes..... no offence..... :) tigers good.... i like mite be good with the lady dragons....lol
like any...?

What about Blue? Don't people call redheads Blue.

My neice and i got a beardie baby each the other day, so far hers has had 3 different names
Nitro, Travis, and Chad.

Mine is called Reed, cause at the time hers was called Chad and i thought that it would be funny if i called mine Reed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back