What are your phobias?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, and Collingwood ferals, I forgot about them :lol:

I think Milney might have been telling them about the date he had with one of their sisters :p

MilneyStickingItUpThem.jpg

GASTRO!!!ughhh i have the most irrational fear of vomitting and getting sick :(...also the dark, and failing...and small spaces hahahaha

Argh i dont mind spiders like im not arachnophobic, but i only like them when i know where there are , for example if i know there is a spider on the wall i can eassily think of a plan to get it out, but when i was litle i had a hunsman crawl into our tent when we were camping, and omg that was a bad experience

Leeches and ducks haha hate them so much,i wont get out of a car if theres a duck around or ill take the long way...or run the opposite way. lol

Spiders falling from my ceiling onto me while I'm in bed, and yes, it has happened before -.-

Ahahahaha!!!!! I saw that happen to my ex with a massive hunstman while I was trying to catch it! I almost died laughing! She moved so fast I swear she teleported

OMG I'm completely OCD about that! The only odd numbers that are allowed for anything are multiples of 5... so 15, 25, 35 etc are acceptable.

Having the volume controls on odd numbers.

Definately Heights.... Though I am getting better.....

If on a plane, or high bridge, I do stress about it though... Always thinking the " what if"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back