Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild_Storm

Reaction score
Hi All, I've moved to about 4 hours west of Townsville, but don't know anyone in the Townsville area who might be able to tell me if Townsville has it's own Herps Society. I would love to talk to others to learn more & also to find out if there are snakes on my dream list available locally, instead of interstate!!!

Hi Wild_Storm,

I don't know about a Herp Society, but I see a few posters from Townsville on here. Someone on here should be able to help.

Have you looked in the For Sale section on here to see what people have? You never know your luck :)
Hope you can find what you are looking for.

Hi Shellfisch. There will be Herpers on here that are in Townsville, but I hadn't thought to check out the For Sale section- Thanks!

I am really thinking I would like 2 Womas... Just to go with my BHP's... Then the next snakes will be the 'Dream'- 2 GTPs... Sigh, I can only dream at this point... I am up to 7 snakes so far, but only want 4 more in the next 2 years (my daughter is now on this site & sitting over my shoulder- I am waiting for the 'Yeah RIGHT!!' She has a nice list too.) Lol... She is co-owner to almost half the 7!!

I am up to 7 snakes so far, but only want 4 more in the next 2 years (my daughter is now on this site & sitting over my shoulder- I am waiting for the 'Yeah RIGHT!!' She has a nice list too.) Lol... She is co-owner to almost half the 7!!

I know the feeling! It's my son's fault I am addicted! Although I am lucky. We have 5 and he does all the looking after, I get to just admire them.
We have a wish list too..... *sigh* Womas, BHP's, Darwins, etc etc...:lol:

I know the feeling! It's my son's fault I am addicted! Although I am lucky. We have 5 and he does all the looking after, I get to just admire them.
We have a wish list too..... *sigh* Womas, BHP's, Darwins, etc etc...:lol:

I TRY to blame my children, but they remind me I got the first snake!!! I have 3 BHPs, 2 Bredli & NOW 2 Blonde Spotteds... But I wanted Womas instead of the Blondes... :( :lol::lol:

I think they are listed under North Queensland Herps club,
I will try and find a contact number for you but they are in the phonebook

N.Q. Herpes!!!!

Do a google of NQ Herp. Should get a hit.

Fairly commom disease up these ways! Also do a google of HIV australia!:p:p!

Should get hit down south ........... somewhere............... where exactly does Australia go south of the tropics????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi Wild Storm

So that would place you just short of Hughenden? Somewhere near Prairie?? I have lots of family out "west" Cheers

I know a few breeders up here but havnt really been here long enough to have looked into it lol

hehehehe *snickers immaturely* Townsvile herpes... as apposed to regular herpes... or even australia herpes... its like a jag het herpes!!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back