Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Hatcho Newbies

unbanded tiger & copperhead from varanid mike
tassie tigers from uncle Roy Pails

Attachments

• P2220063.jpg
    P2220063.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 173
  • P2220215.jpg
    P2220215.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 183
  • P2200026.jpg
    P2200026.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 184
  • P2220168.jpg
    P2220168.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 158
  • P2220114.jpg
    P2220114.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 155
Nice copperhead,very bright.
Did you get the callout to to Etihad Stadium yesterday Mike?
I couldnt make and they said it was a 6 foot tiger snake..
Lol
I was bleeding

Get a heap of those six footers down this way. I have really got to get myself a new tape measure too.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Since APS won't let me start a herping thread I might post a few pics here from my recent trip out west with Mattsnake, just a bit of a preview
P. guttatas
Picture125-1.jpg

Juvie
Picture176-1.jpg

P. australis
Picture237.jpg

I was originally just wanting a pair of KI Tigers, I managed to get my hands on two newborns and was extremely excited by this one, at first just because it was patternless from birth and then (admittedly about three months later!) when I saw his belly, funnily enough that was after I had posted pictures of him on this site and someone asked me what his belly colour was like. Unfortunately both were males, I sold the other one (he had no signs of piebaldism) and kept this boy, hoping to get a KI female and see what could be produced, but unfortunately it hasn't happened, and to be honest I can't see myself getting around to it any time soon. It would be very cool if it was possible to make piebald babies with the orange and white patches on the top of the body as well as the belly.

He was patternless (other than the piebald bits) form birth, as a baby he was quite red anteriorly and black posteriorly.
Ohyeahwellyourmumisugly.jpg

Spithottytastingairandbashinggremli.jpg

Now he is almost black above
Bodyshot.jpg

Body.jpg

He has small white patches and one large patch of orange and white.
Piebald.jpg

Orangeblotch.jpg

Blotchy.jpg

Wow, that is different.

Very nice Sdaji. I hope you do breed him, as my mind is boggling already in the possibilites and change this tiger could start for ven breeders.

A lot of great snakes here... Just wish they where legal in Norway too..!
Waiting for a request to go through, so maybe I'm one of the very very few lucky ones. Never actually heard of anyone being allowed to bring snakes to Norway.

Anyway, I thought I would post a pic of a King Cobra I almost steped on when I was in Indonesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back