The tat to end all tats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aliveandkicking

Reaction score
There are a few tattoo threads on here but I think this tat deserves its own. I don't mind the odd tattoo.

Like most tings in my life there is a bit of a story behind it and this one begins a a mates 30th about 18 months ago.

It was a French BBQ. If you've never been to a French bbq (in Canberra), they're alot like Australian bbq's except almost everyone is French and speaking French. This made it a little hard for me to keep up with conversations. After a few hours of drinking and generally acting like a clown the two most dangerous words that can be asaid aroung me when I'm drunk were said. Tattoo Gun.

Next thing I knew a mate and I were playing noughts and crosses in front of a crowd of about 50 amazed Frenchies, on another mates foot. With the tattoo gun.

I won the game.

After the game a mate decided he needed me to tattoo EST 1979 on the back of his neck. Initally I declined. He went off to make up a stencil and get me a beer thinking it would sweeten the deal. While he was gone I got a little bored and decided to give myself the worst but best tattoo ever.

Meet my THUMB PUPPET :D

My mate eventually managed to talk me into Tattooing his neck. He was so drunk he fell asleep during it. He's now getting around with a lopsided tat on his neck:lol:

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 288
oh lol. drunken tattooing... only sounds like the worst idea ever :p

Lol this is why i banned myself from buying a tattoo machine..

Wow, like that is most totally cool. A marksman and a tattooist!

That is so funny i no joke have the exact tattoo on my thumb and a sad face on my other thumb! Also a drunken night lol. Good thing about it been on your hands is it will eventually go away. I did mine around a year ago and there is not as much of it now as there was before. So with time it wont b there anymore.

oh no that is just too tragic. friend of mine can relate to that one. girls around, too many drinks, yep out came the tattoo guns. And yes I mean plural. One of the girls is married to an artist and he has some of his gear at home. They were tattooing each other as well as themselves :eek:

I can understand how these things happen when you are drunk. I mean if you are going to get something that you will most likely regret in a couple of years, you may as well get something that you are going to regret strait away.

Just be happy that no one bought out an extra large black dildo or but plug. the consequences could have been eye watering, and only slightly less embarasing than a drunk tattoo.

Just be happy that no one bought out an extra large black dildo or but plug. the consequences could have been eye watering, and only slightly less embarasing than a drunk tattoo.

maybe for some.... but for me......... HAHAHAHAHA :lol:;)

Jay84

Your eyes would be watering. .. . . . Tears of joy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back