Fake rocks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the instructions in that "sticky" work well I can pop a couple of pics up of what im in midst of making........only difference is I used colored grouting cement. making a rock wall & have used method to cover chunks of foam in rock shapes, flat bottomed so they dont tumble, but u can make caves or wat ever u like to dream up---- "tinky" has made a castle:D

3rd one needs to spin around ,,white&blue tyles are representing sky...use ur imagination LOL

I am just about to launch my website for enclosures. They come complete with rock backgrounds and floors and running waterfalls and caves and also artificial plants , vines, branches. These resemble real rock in every way including touch but are lightweight and removable for cleaning. As well as the enclosures I will be custom making these backgrounds to peoples size, colour and style requirements. I will also freight these interstate. I will get some pics up soon. These are the highest quality fake rock backgrounds you will find.

[video=youtube;cnQ_9E3DSjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnQ_9E3DSjk[/video]
theres lots to chose from but this one is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back