Trying to keep calm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sell the Valentines pressie you got her and buy the dragons with the money.
Thats pretty harsh. Time to put your foot down I think.

I'd be listing all her favourite stuff on ebay, buy the dragons and use any extra cash to go to a strip club with your mates.

serpentes -
haha. no just couldn't keep it in the pants and created a responsablilty i'm now serving 18 yrs for. Love my daughter, couldn't live without her. But i don't think i'm living at the moment.

Last edited:
i would not worry to much pal as the seller will be able to off them pretty quick, he might not be happy about it but i am sure he will get over it. If he doesnt then you find others with the dragons, maybe pay him in instalments or something. Although not common they are around if you know the right people.

Well, I wish you all the best of luck! At least you value your responsibilities and can impart this to your daughter. There will be more dragons, and next time they, um, might be really really cheap, as far as your Mrs knows, but you know you secretly saved up the dosh :)

Just need to chime in... SO not cool!! I agree with the whole putting ur foot down thing, but me thinks it may be a little too late for that!!

I would seriously consider selling something of hers, honestly. I know people have thrown the idea out there, probably as a bit of a joke, but I think its a good idea.

mate, thats not cool at all. all for a night out with the girls? far out. i would be gettign your angry pants on if i were you. deff sell something of hers, possibly the valentines pressie, or all her dvds/cds/ipod stuff and get your dragons. mate, im getting annoyed just thinking about it. of all the bloomin cheek someone can have! i hope you had a harsh word with her over it.

serpentes -
haha. no just couldn't keep it in the pants and created a responsablilty i'm now serving 18 yrs for. Love my daughter, couldn't live without her. But i don't think i'm living at the moment.

I hear u mate . sounds like time to walk .looks like u did the right thing to end up treated like c**p .

I hear u mate . sounds like time to walk .looks like u did the right thing to end up treated like c**p .

Yeah and the whole thing about staying together for the sake of the kids is crap... sorry but it rarely works... i have seen it. Ok thats enough from me!! Shutting up now!

It didn't even happen to me and I'm super pissed off! How can someone do that? Does she even feel slightly bad? Def sell something dear to her and get your dragons mate!
Feel very sorry for you

why does she have access to your money in the first place, its called seperate bank accounts, if i did that to my boyfriend he would be so angry at me, not that i would in the first place, money is earnt through hard work and it should be respected. Anything of hers that is worth anything? Is she saving up for anything?

quite ur job and tell her that if she wants to spend the money that u saved up to get these dragons she can bring in the cash.

Will

I could never ever do that to my hubby,unfortunatley there are some so called women out there who act like little spoilt brats. If i were you I would show her how it feels by promising her something she really wants and then at the last minute change your mind and spend the cash on yourself. perhaps some dragons??

The answer is a shovel...and one of those really deep caves I used to dive in SA.
Nah...seriously dude..that sucks, my mrs loves the critters, kids do too so I guess I am blessed.
Good luck with the dragons and the seller will understand.

Sorry, but my wife would never even think about doing something like that, as the door would be her next action as she's walking through it !!
She must have you by the short and curly's OR she's an absolute stunner who can get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back