Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

symbol

Reaction score
Hi all

What did you think of the Mac Herp show??

i liked it. was good to meet up with some of my mates off the forum again

There was a supurb young lacey there which spent the whole day trying to escape, and not a great deal of variety in reptiles for sale....i expected more...maybe im ungreatful!!! other then that was a ok day

OMG dicky! pics or it didnt happen lol .....

I thought it was a great show and that there was a lot of variety and animals for sale. I thought there was more variety in animals for sale than there was at Castle Hill last year.

There was a great variety of animals for sale....sheesh you can't please them all!

Also heaps on display.

A big thank you to all the organisers. Well done!

I thought it was a great day....especially catching up with people that I only catch up with at these expo's.

~Slaps Sel .... you were sposed to all take photos for me!

i got there forgot my license had to drive back home 45minutes to get it 45 back to pick up a shingle an a olive and 45 minutes home again with the wife telling me how she had told me not to forget the license all the way home

Was a good day has made me want a stimmie even more now :) I think the expo at homebush this year will be the day I get my 1st snake :)

Good day out - caught up with a few old faces...Fay I couldn't find you or Garth today??? Lost in all the people??? Bought a Pilbara Stimson for the kids that I didn't plan on getting. Blood rushed to the head when the missus put the idea in my head. I would also have liked to see more species for sale but I'm a monitor man and that's just a winge I'll always have ;-)

Well done to the organisers - the place was spotless and all sellers seemed to be well prepared too.

I don't know how you could miss us Simon, I mean we are pretty easy to see lol
Sorry, we didn't catch up with you, would of been lovely.

I don't know how you could miss us Simon, I mean we are pretty easy to see lol
Sorry, we didn't catch up with you, would of been lovely.

Next expo for sure - we'll be at all of them - will not walk out of Illawarra Expo before we catch up..

I thought the expo was good, as usually i fell in love with all the animals again.
Shall be getting a pair of central netties in a month or so. Cant resist those little face

i think it was a great day out,the guys fom mac herps did a great job.It was much better set out this year.It was good catching up with mates :) looking forward to the IRS show in april

Gee, What a day, full on from 8am. i'm so buggered. spent most of the day with the vens.

big thanks to everyone else from macherps, and sydney wildlife.
all the traders and all the exibitors..
was good to meet a few fellow aps'ers. i'm sure i met alot more then i realised.

but bring one the pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back