Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more

last few

Attachments

• Picture 1489.jpg
    Picture 1489.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture 1479.jpg
    Picture 1479.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 1477.jpg
    Picture 1477.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 1476.jpg
    Picture 1476.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Picture 1475.jpg
    Picture 1475.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 50
Just noticed the enclosures are plastic storage tubs on their side with a glass front made up, can anyone show some more pics on these or comment on them?

someone beat me to shane scarffs blonde mac with a fat stripe down its back

Hey Bkevo :)

That WAS us that snapped up that awesome blonde before the show even opened,. as we had a stall there we agreed to keep it on Shanes display table till the end of the day,.. HUGE mistake! we went there at the end of the day to collect her only to find she had been sold by accident!!!!!! I cant explain how dissapointed we were! not sure if we will find one as nice as her, she was a stand out!!!!
We had not planned to buy anything yesterday, but couldnt resist her!! just wish we had of taken her at the start,... not much we cvan do now, other than sulk :(
Whoever got her is very lucky & if they are reading this Ill give you double what you paid!!!

which stall was yours Gecko:) ? who were u next to

Just noticed the enclosures are plastic storage tubs on their side with a glass front made up, can anyone show some more pics on these or comment on them?
There was a thread last year about making these. I just had a quick search but couldn't find it. Perhaps you'll have more luck or someone else might remember the thread & link it.

Griz,. we were next to Brad Walker & apparantly behind Ammers :)?
Gee I wonder how many APSers I saw/met & didnt even know it,..

oh so that was mr gecko i was talking to ? :lol:

the enclosures are timber frames, with the track mounted to the edges, the tubs simply screw threw the top lip into the back of the timber frame.
they were made by a bloke from Illawarra herps i think.
Big thanks to him.
i've been using a very similar setup to these for years now, and the only downside is when a snake wee's it all leaks out the front of the tub and goes everywhere.
my setup is a little different and doesn't do that. just need to tilt the bottom of the tub up a little more so it doesn't run out, it runs back.

the enclosures are timber frames, with the track mounted to the edges, the tubs simply screw threw the top lip into the back of the timber frame.
they were made by a bloke from Illawarra herps i think.
Big thanks to him.
i've been using a very similar setup to these for years now, and the only downside is when a snake wee's it all leaks out the front of the tub and goes everywhere.
my setup is a little different and doesn't do that. just need to tilt the bottom of the tub up a little more so it doesn't run out, it runs back.

That bloke would be me , and it was my pleasure , good to see them all set up too , looked very good IMO .

I did point a few out to you , but im sure you and i missed a lot more of them ;)

Ha ha Griz, yes 'Mr Gecko :)' was with me :)

Yes good work on the display cages & Thanks Dicky for pointing a few APS'ers out, but I am sure there are alot more that we missed.

Yep and I was behind Brad Walker and next to Dicky & Hobbo :) Oh too funny.

It was a long day. Didn't get to see much of the other sellers though :( but Gecko - you did have some nice critters available - sorry to hear about your unfortunate mac experience :cry:

It didn't even occur to me until today - we should have stuck our APS names on the Tables. Oh well - some times it better people not knowing who I am - for their sanity of course :lol:

thought it was you dicky,
i didn't get to meet very many aps'ers. but i'm sure i spoke to many briefly without realising,
i spent most of the day minding the elapids and monitors, (red crew shirt and 2 way radio)
they were my little sandies

Gecko must have been u that I saw with the knobies my mum and dad taged along and was talking to you about spraying the tub. Thanks for the help if I new it was you I would have introduced my self You had some nice knobies for sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back