Trying to keep calm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never ever do that to my hubby,unfortunatley there are some so called women out there who act like little spoilt brats. If i were you I would show her how it feels by promising her something she really wants and then at the last minute change your mind and spend the cash on yourself. perhaps some dragons??

:lol::lol:
I love this idea!!

In all seriousness though lol... Have you spoken to her yet? That seems like the more rational idea to me :) tell her how you feel, explain that she HURT you and if there are ANY feelings in her at all for you then she should feel bad and apologise, better yet try to help sort it out.

let me knooooooow

my husband has no say in what I buy as I have no say in wat he buys we do things equally and we agree to things after we have sat down and talked... I wanted a new snake I got a new snake, he wanted a new car he got a new car....But to have ya misses take ya money without asking is wrong....

I love this idea!!

In all seriousness though lol... Have you spoken to her yet? That seems like the more rational idea to me :) tell her how you feel, explain that she HURT you and if there are ANY feelings in her at all for you then she should feel bad and apologise, better yet try to help sort it out.

let me knooooooow

And if she turns out to be cold hearted and doesnt feel bad for taking the money....Put that foot down of yours and let her know that she has pissed you off...

I'm still trying to get them. The seller understands but doesn't come across happy. Said He'd hold them for 2 weeks most. Which i thought was very good. Just trying raise the funds with the remainding CBD hatchy and an enclosure (which i don't really wanna part with) i have. Got some interest but nothing solid. Frustrating. So many yeah,yeah, yeah, nah. So i know how he feels, that's what annoyed me most when i couldn't get mine.
If i can't get the funds i might get into her credit card. ;)

cheers
And i'm not much of a catch. Don't claim to be. But i take care of my responsibilities and don't **** people around.

I love this idea!!

let me knooooooow

Sounds like you have been watching too much Dr. Phil :lol:

If i can't get the funds i might get into her credit card. ;)

I would have done this first, dont forget to add intrest (mabye a 4th dragon ha ha ha)

My personal opinion is it's often worse to stay in an unhappy relationship for a child. She will pick up that you are unhappy. You need to concentrate on you first. Better to be a happy single awesome father than an unhappy tired ok father that isn't enjoying life.
Seeing and hearing my mother fight with her partner while i was young has left some horrid memories i'll remember for the rest of my life.

I'm not good with words so i hope you actually understand what i'm trying to say lol

If i wasn't in debt for the next few weeks i'd offer to help you out with cash. That was a really aweful thing she did. :( I hope you get your lizards soon.

Man up chief and grow some! Sell her freakin shoes if ya gotta. But get them dragons.
On another note i really think you need to take a good hard look at your relationship, from the tone of this thread its sounds like a one way street. Its gotta be a two way steet mate. It dont work any other way.
And your daughter just needs to know that both her pearents love her and are happy, thats more important than her pearents being "together". What im getting at dude is, leaving your wife doesn't have to mean leaving your daughter. If you arnt happy and cant see yourself being happily married to this woman, leave. Everyone deserves happyness mate.

P.S I'm Happily married to the woman i love, but the mother of my 8yo son is a wicked piece of work. But i still help train my sons footy team, attend all his school things. He stays with my wife and i most weekends but at least every 2nd and for a week or so each school holidays. But the biggest thing is he knows i love him and even though i dont live with his mum im still a major part of his life. Everyone's happy! (well except his mum, but she has issues)
Anyways, hope that helped...

Can girdy come live with you? He would like night on the town with girlies to (all of them) and then night in with the girls.:D

I would just use her credit card. I wouldn't even think twice about it. She is in no position to kick up a stink.

I don't know how your relationship with her work or if there is more to this story, but in my eyes relationships are about giving and taking. What she did shows no respect for you and I would seriously be reconsidering the relationship.

Someone mention that if she's a bit of a trophy then it is ok, which I totally disagree with. If you let it slide because she is hot then what she has done is pretty much just castrated you. You might as well go sit in the corner and hang your head in shame.

ok that is wrong. when I had a partner I bought what I wanted with my money and he didn't have an say it. I never stopped him getting what he wanted and he never stopped me. Completely different reason why we're not together anymore before anyone asks :lol:

my mum said if i have nothing nice to say .........

but wot a biatch!

One night out with a hang over recovery or years worth of enjoyment with some dragons (or other herp of choice). I know which one I would put priority on.
My missus blows most of her money on the upkeep and training of her dressage horse imo the thing turns good hay into.... That is her hobby so whilst she is doing that I have leverage.
I pay the rent, bills and buy most of the food. So in my situation when I decide to add to my collection and the financial situation ( extra money cash stash) allows new pythons it is.
But then again I am not living in your situation.

Hoping you can work out an amicable way to get the dragons without starting domestic war.
All the best.

Octane

I agree with mebebrian - as amazing a guy as you may be, your daughter isn't going to grow up with a great idea of healthy, respectful relationships if she doesn't see them modeled between her mum and dad.

Staying together for the sake of your daughter isn't the answer, get out, start living your life, meet someone nice - maybe on APS you can find a girl who will encourage you to buy as many herps as you like!!!

There is always two sides to a coin ...I believe we are only seeing one side here ....mmmmmm.....
How can you comment on his other half without her input ?
If what you say is true to the last word ...then Yes it was a low act ...but as I said who knows what the lead up to what happend in the first place is ..only you and your partner does and she cant put up her side of the story now can she ....and I am sure she would love to see that you regard her as an inconveinence now ...if your relationship is in the toilet like you claim, then you need to be doing more then venting on here about it that is for sure .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back