Adult Beardy Price.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naledge

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, how much would I have to pay for a nicely colored adult beardy? Deep orange/red or bright yellow/gold.

Also, what would I pay for a decent, adult, mainly white beardy.

And would the price differ depending on it's sex?

Cheers.

the whites are amazing creatures, & yes, expect to pay. Females will go for more in any colour. So for a normal high coloured beardie, female $300-350 or so, male $250-300 if highly coloured - ask for photos early a.m. prior to lights, & once heated, just to be sure they're highly coloured. Whites are then more.
If you get any cheaper deals, good for u!:)

normal beardie $80 maybe. but for a genuine white beardie, i love em, i want em, and i can't find them. have seen good hatchies from one seller, but never a really good adult. there hard to come by. females are always more as for breeding purposes you can have 3 females to the one male.

prices vary and generally a great looking animal is worth what ever you willing to pay for it. As with whites, GREAT high coloured ADULTS, can be quite hard to come by. People with great ones are generally breeding them.

IMO, if you want the best, by hatchies from quality breeders, and put the time, effort and MONEY into growing them to adults. They'll breed between 1 and 2 years depending on how deep your pockets are for food.

If your planning on keeping a few, look into breeding woodies. Search this forum for great info on that! If i've now persuaded you to getting hatchies, have a chat to Brettix on this forum. He's breeding from great animals, and the hatchies i just got off him IMO are sensational. Pic below. Don't think he has many if any ATM but he'll likely put you on a list if your genuinely interested as he did with me.

This post turned out way longer than i originally thought it would, lol. Hope it helps.

Ja Ja

Nemo

Bretsta, I think I'm going to follow your advice and buy a few hatchies. I was originally planning on getting a mate for my beardy, but he's been alone his whole life (he's almost four now) I think he might be a bit aggressive.

Can anyone recommend some reputable beardy breeders in S.A that have nice coloured lines? Also a website for them would be helpful if they have one.

Bretsta, I think I'm going to follow your advice and buy a few hatchies. I was originally planning on getting a mate for my beardy, but he's been alone his whole life (he's almost four now) I think he might be a bit aggressive.

Can anyone recommend some reputable beardy breeders in S.A that have nice coloured lines? Also a website for them would be helpful if they have one.

Rick Walker is in S.A, but no website. he's the best in Aus by reputation never mind just S.A itself. He advertise's on herptrader.com.au. Look for S.A country in the adverts. He actually has a couple of yearling's on there atm. but there round the $300 mark. Look nice though. They are more than likely his holdback's that his now looking to move on.

Photo's are your friend. Just as long as you know they can sometimes be deceiving. So look for S.A adverts in herptrader, APS or elsewhere.

Lot's of people are prepared to freight also, as is Brettix who i mentioned b4.

Rick Walker is in S.A, but no website. he's the best in Aus by reputation never mind just S.A itself. He advertise's on herptrader.com.au. Look for S.A country in the adverts. He actually has a couple of yearling's on there atm. but there round the $300 mark. Look nice though. They are more than likely his holdback's that his now looking to move on.

Photo's are your friend. Just as long as you know they can sometimes be deceiving. So look for S.A adverts in herptrader, APS or elsewhere.

I've heard his name a lot, always thought he'd be from NSW or QLD. That's handy, I hated getting import/export permits organized, it's too much hassle, so buying in S.A's great.

I just realized I've seen a lot of photos of his dragons before, always birds-eye-view shot with a beautiful dragon on fake grass.

Awesome, I'm probably going to have to buy a few from him before the end of the year.

I have got beardies for Rick you wont be disappointed with any from him great colors and great dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back