Russell Brand!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

absinthe_616

Reaction score
K so im bored and trolling the forum. Is anyone a fan of this man??

Personally i think hes an absolutely brilliant person. Ok he was a hard blown junkie, has had to go to rehab for drugs, alcohol and sex, but hes come through all of that and turned it all around and does all he can to help the organizations that helped him. On top of that his amazing extensive knowledge and dictation of english grammar and vocabulary is admirable! he makes being articulate cool! his humor is a little elaborate and very in your face, but i wouldnt want him any other way!

i love him :) and good luck to him and katy!! i wish them al lthe best in their engagement!

cant WAIT for Get Him To The Greek and Drop Dead Fred!

thoughts? :D

I watched a few of his stand-up shows, he's hilarious, an amazing entertainer. But apparently he's not a very nice person. Still, that doesn't affect his ability to make my sides hurt xD

Yes, a very funny man indeed, as has been said the fact he is so articulate actually makes him funnier. :)

aww aliveandkicking, its a shame you think that, but of course im not going to get all OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIM because im not one of his stupid rampant fangirls :)

i love his awkward acting too. like, the intentional awkwardness. haha. hes a riot!

i love him. i've read his autobigraphy, and it gives you so much more insight as to why he's as crazy as he is. a really good read, i'd reccommend it to anyone.... so long as you're not easily offended haha

katy is so hot(lucky bastard)only thing i can comment on is his stand up comedy and i have to say honestly i dont find him funny at all,but i guess i like different comedians to some,i love eddie murphy and chris rock(which heaps of people do)but dont think carl barron is funny(which some people do?)i guess its just different humor

katy is so hot(lucky bastard)only thing i can comment on is his stand up comedy and i have to say honestly i dont find him funny at all,but i guess i like different comedians to some,i love eddie murphy and chris rock(which heaps of people do)but dont think carl barron is funny(which some people do?)i guess its just different humor

I'm with you, must be a different humor, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, and Billy Connolly are my favourites, not this bloke though.

I'm with you, must be a different humor, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, and Billy Connolly are my favourites, not this bloke though.

Thats because your an idiot! :D

Russell Brand is hilarious and the fact that he's with Katy Perry makes me wish that I was him!

Unfunny, attention-hungry media ***** who clearly didn't get enough love from his parents as a child...

The deleted word rhymes with "door" and I honestly didn't reliase it was considered swearing!

Last edited:
Thats because your an idiot! :D

Russell Brand is hilarious and the fact that he's with Katy Perry makes me wish that I was him!

You're right... Guess where not going herping on your birthday after all :x

Haha, I'll admit he did make me smile a bit, but my preferred comedians make me cry with laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back