Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i may or may not be single at the moment.

bloody bitches be crazy. i dont know what she wants or what she means. damn mixed signals.

i suppose it doesnt help, her being 36 and me being 23. i feel being drunk is the best way to decipher these things. either way, god its starting to annoy me.

(is this what this thread was for?)

Holly @#$% (I censored myself)
This thread is up to page 181? I've been away with no internet for quite some time now. Someone catch me up please. I can't read all this. I really thought I wouldn't be able to find the thread when I returned, I remember that it seemed to be dying before I left.

age has no barrier unless ur under 16 , older women are more attractive people say

Do I Qualify

Do I still qualify to post on this thread,

Im over 40, Overweight, and recently seperated.

Single Herpers should be set up as social group on this site.

didnt the wife like your new pet tinky? i hope i havnt caused any problems selling you that snake...

Anyone here from Lismore NSW?
I'm not looking to date (happily married) , but have a few drinks and exchange some reptile experiences.

damn sausage fest here with all these older bloke herpos on the prowl lol

and me >:]

revive this thread! it was really funny reading throught it.

People have mentioned drinking buddies, what about toking buddies? as in flavoured tobbacco toking, of course ;) .

Last edited:
Thats a real bummer driftoz
theres a few of us in that boat mate

and imheretic :shock: you like to toke on things hey???

No way would I date a reptile chick. Instead of coming home to find she ran off with TV, CDs etc all your reptiles would be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back