Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibblore

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is my trio of central bearded dragons i hope to breed this coming season does anyone else have some pics of their beardies to share

Female Female Male

Very nice Gibblore, should get some nice hatchies outta them mate.

Heres my 2010 project:

Boy (not at his best) - Girl

This is one of my beardies
She is a yearling girl and im trying to condition to breed next year.
If anyone has an orange/red male that they would part with id be very interested

Attachments

• 100_1893.jpg
    100_1893.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 60
This is a pic of my little man Spike. He's grown a little bit since that pic and the orange is getting darker than the yellow colour. I don't have any recent pics of my two girls, they're older. They're also not as coloured as he is but still looking forward to breeding next season too.

Attachments

• Spike2.jpg
    Spike2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 65
Nice reds greg have to let me know if you go alright and gets some babies from them

H guys,

this will be one of my first posts here,

Very nice looking dragons, they look really nice, I hope you get some nice babies from them.

This is my dragon, had her for about a year now, doing really well, she is missing some of her tail, but it's not too bad.

Attachments

• Photo127.jpg
    Photo127.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 40
This is a Rick Walker that will be put to a yellow this season. These two pics are of the same dragon. The pics seem to wash out his colours.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 59
Can someone tell me, I read somewhere that you shouldn't use pine as a substrate in bearded dragon inclosures, which is fine, i have astro turf and some laminate tiles, but i have half a log that would make a pretty good hiding spot but im pretty sure its pine. Is it just risk of them swallowing it or does it have something to do with the smell Pine gives off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back