Fantastic WildExpo Dinner giveaway tickets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Australian Frog & Reptile Show Venue

Hi All,
We have a couple of tickets to giveaway for this fantastic dinner to be held at 7.00pm Friday the 30th April 2010.

Please reply if you would like to attend this dinner??

A huge 'Thank you' to the organisers of this fantastic event for donating these well sought after tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to attend but ...given the price of the dinner and being 4 of us going i'll just settle for the bbq or Mcdonalds that night lol ...

I would love to go, and take my beautiful girlfriend with me :) It looks like I can only afford to go to the day events, though.

I would Love to Take the wife She Says its to Much So I cant go
I LOVE MY THUMB PRINT ON MY FORHEAD thankyou for asking lol

im attending the expo for the 3 days but i havent got my tickets to the dinner yet!, they would be so cool...i need 2 though =P.

Id love to go as well. My wife would also love to attend but for the price!

me and my wife are going to the expo but prob wont be there in time for the dinner, we should be staying at the novotel but so i hope to see you all at the bar after my long drive :)

me and my wife are going to the expo but prob wont be there in time for the dinner, we should be staying at the novotel but so i hope to see you all at the bar after my long drive :)

lol me and my mate were gonna drive...then figures plane was easier, were at the novotel aswell..pretty expensive really, i think 3 nights for the 2 of us is $337 each, on top of plane costs and ofcourse we have to get buffet breakfast coz were both big burly guys and eat heaps haha and i thinks thats 25 each morning haha. but in all seriousness we cant wait, so excited to meet other people in the hobby and have a good time.

I would love to go, but the trip down just about exhausts my funds unfortunately, anyone know if they are having the saturday night drinks and BBQ again?

lol me and my mate were gonna drive...then figures plane was easier, were at the novotel aswell..pretty expensive really, i think 3 nights for the 2 of us is $337 each, on top of plane costs and ofcourse we have to get buffet breakfast coz were both big burly guys and eat heaps haha and i thinks thats 25 each morning haha. but in all seriousness we cant wait, so excited to meet other people in the hobby and have a good time.

im still debating the drive. i look forward to catching up and meeting with some of the southern folk, and hopefully some from brissy too.

I would love to attend! Can attend solo or with partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back