Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I love it that its always the women that are the naggers and don't let you do what you want...
Apparently we are all horrible ******es... Why are you all with these women if they are so horrible?
So what's your advice on the BOYfriend who won't let me get more, for the exact same reason...

jasspa - buy him a wii =)

I married my lady so she cant be too bad!

I'm sorry but you all have warped views on relationships :rolleyes: What's with this don't let her get one over on you attitude all guys seems to have. If this is how your relationships are no matter most people get divorced. We are supposed to show our girls love and get respect in return Sorry but it had to be said. :(

jasspa - buy him a wii =)

I married my lady so she cant be too bad!

Well, he just spent about $1000 on an RC car so he is happy atm...
In all fairness, I know a lot of women who are like that "no you can't have that but I can have whatever I want" and it annoys the hell out of me... So you are all rightfully whinging, but its kind of annoying because I'm not like that...
Balance between him getting what he wants, and me getting what I want is awesome. If we both get what we want, we are both happy that each other is happy with what we buy ourselves... Did I make sense there :?

Oh I love it that its always the women that are the naggers and don't let you do what you want...
Apparently we are all horrible ******es... Why are you all with these women if they are so horrible?
So what's your advice on the BOYfriend who won't let me get more, for the exact same reason...

run away with beney boy and then you can have as many reptiles as you want

I'm sorry but you all have warped views on relationships :rolleyes: What's with this don't let her get one over on you attitude all guys seems to have. If this is how your relationships are no matter most people get divorced. We are supposed to show our girls love and get respect in return Sorry but it had to be said. :(

No one said we're not suppose to show love, simply that we're not keen on the whole give and not receive relationships.
I have seen too many relationships where the guy worships the ground that their partner walks on, which is fine, but the partner treats them like crap and gives them nothing in return and takes advantage of them in their love drunk state. Not saying this is the case here

I'm a girl and I've got bearded dragons and am getting my first snakes soon and it's my boyfriend that is complaining about me spending money on it. So I've informed him that I'm getting snakes no matter what... He can like it or not, doesn't phase me :) (He's been around for nearly 5 years lol)

Why people let women rule there lives is beyond me (well not really, but you know what I mean), I bet if she wanted some new pet that wasn't a hassle at all, and you said no, there would be hell to pay and she would get it any way. Better things to spend your money on? Whats better than snakes?! Tell her to get stuffed and buy yourself a Jungle!

Sorry Rahni29, but you are kind of backing up what dantheman is saying :?

ive tried to the whole "well you spend your money on this so why cant i get something" but never goes down well. she was fine until i got snake number 3, and i didnt even tell her i was getting that one, mayb thats what i should do this time. i AM meant to be saving for a car, but whats a couple of hundred gonna do, its not like it will absolutely blow the bank. jasspa, id like to hear your side aswell, i guess i misworded the topic name then, it should be complaining other halfs :)

haha, my 38 yr old boyfriend spends weeks throwing tantrums like a 2 year old when i announce that ive put a deposit on yet another critter, hes threatened to leave on many occasions but never has, whines that i spend too much time with them, whines that i spend too much money on them (he drinks and gambles, how is that not wasting money??), whines about the electricity bill, whines about anythign thatss whine aboutable,..

i have 19 now and hes still here (7 years),....

i am fair about it, i pay 2/3s of the electricity bill, i moved us to a bigger place so the animals have more space (his rent didnt change from the small crappy house) so i really dont see his point! :)

i have agreed to keep most of the snakes in my herp room, with a few of the bigger tanks scattered around the house.
so i only have space fro 1 more till he does decide to leave otherwise theyre enclosure size will be compromised. :p

hes more than welcome to go, but strangely enough whenever he gets to that point he doesnt wanna leave cos he'll miss the beardies, try figuring that one out!! :p

Just go out and get it. Don't tell her until you get home. Also, tell her you got it for half of what you really did. Once she finishes going off, tell her you need to keep it for the 6 months anyway. She will start to talk to you again after a few days. Just think of the bliss for those few days.

IF it is your money, then you should be able to spend it as you see fit. If she can't accept your hobby, then things are only going to get worse later on.

Man, I had a guy & he hated snakes... He tolerated my first BHP, b**ched about my next 2... MOANED about my next BHP & the next one was WORSE!!! By the time I bought a pair of Blondes I realised something had to give... He's gone & my snakes still love me... And you know what? I don't miss him!!

LOL so much to learn by so many....... :p

Can't wait til all your better halves read what you've said!!

Not so tough then ay.... :p

I see alot of occupied couches for the next few months!!

:D

BTW dadaman,

I had a TA05, TA05 R and TA05 IFS R before but I didn't race them I DRIFTED THEM :evil: (Iknow how much we are hated by the circuit guys)

What do you run??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back