Fantastic WildExpo Dinner giveaway tickets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely go if I had a free ticket :)
Couldn't afford it otherwise what with petrol and accommodation.

My wife to be in 2 weeks and I would love to come for the dinner!

Costs $$$$$$

No one from Brizzy should be complaining about the cost of flying Virgin have had tickets Bris-Syd. $39.00 each way on the snake show weekend gee wiz....you couldn't walk to the Gold Coast for that....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

No one from Brizzy should be complaining about the cost of flying Virgin have had tickets Bris-Syd. $39.00 each way on the snake show weekend gee wiz....you couldn't walk to the Gold Coast for that....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

really....i booked like 3 weeks ago and the best i got was 79 down and 99 back...

Yeah i would love to
The expo is going to drain my funds enough as it is, so a free dinner would be nice, not to mention to great company

i would love to go with a mate but can't afford it at the moment as i am building a snake room

It should be an absolutely fabulous evening. I'd better go book my tickets too as I don't want to miss out.

cheers
Joy

Give me the tickets, so i can sell them to buy some crack. :)

Yes, please put myself in the draw thanks Fay, for one or two tickets. You didn't mention if they would be won as a pair or two singles. Either way, I'm keen. Cheers, much appreciated.

When will this be drawn, & how will it be announced?

Fingers now firmly crossed.

We take first all the candidates and select from them the members who contribute to this site in positive way.
Tolerant, friendly members only.
Than we do the draw.

We take first all the candidates and select from them the members who contribute to this site in positive way.
Than we do the draw.

I am tolerant and friendly :)

Than we do the draw.
Quick - everyone wanting tickets should send Waruikazi a hug and demonstrate that you are worthy;)

please i would love to go i would really appricate it also it will be my first reptile expo and it would be even better if i went to the dinner

I am keen to go in the draw for these tickets.....This is going to be my first time at this expo as I have only recently aquired my babies (snakes) and would love the chance to meet other reptile fanatics......

When will the names be drawn???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back