Stimson Or Woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you end up like so many others on this site you will end up keeping both species. I have both womas and stimsons if you get one that is feeding well both give little trouble.

Do your research on husbandry and both species then by the time you get to the EXPO you should have a preference. Once you get one save up to get the other.

Before you go to buy your snake I would advise that you be fully set up with click clack container or otherwise and have it running so you know your thermostat is set at the correct temperature - remember the temperature reading set on the dial does not always match the actual temperature in the enclosure.

Cheers
Octane

Just figured out why i never looked at the womas..... need a class 2 licence... but u should be able to get that no worries now

What don't you like about womas you are the first person I've ever heard say that

Have a stimsons and two womas and would definitely go womas. They're great to keep, always doing something strange or funny, easy to handle and easy to feed.

oooh, definately womas, they do this funny tail wiggle thing, burrow in their substrate and look awesome.

then again im not a fan of small snakes, they just dont grow enough! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back