I think we just found a corn snake!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a guy come and do my foxtel the other day, and he got interested in my snakie...I asked him if he like snakes and he told me that his friend had just bred some and got 9 babies so i asked him what they were and he quite openly told me that they were corn snakes...the conversation quickly died when I told him they were illegal to own let alone breed

You should have acted all excited and asked if you could get his mates details as you would like one. Then of course dob him in.

This is what he has said about his "pet" corn snake:

"Like most snakes and some humans, it smothers its prey lol"

"I don't tell people this just so they think I'm brave, but my snake has no fangs... When i provoke her, she hisses and launches at me or if my hand is there, it tries to strangle it lol"

"I've also been attacked a few times, but that only because i provoked it lol"

When someone said we should report him because its illegal:

"Report me. I double dare you. The world is full or keyboard warriors and fags like yourself"

He is a d!ckhead! I will report him and hopefully something will be done about it soon

Ok, who said that? I can't be bothered looking through the thread.

Omg !!!! that was an experience of a lifetime :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Well not give up but some kind of license system should be put in place to regulate and keep track of the exotics in collections.... because they are here whether you like it or not and killing this one corn will not save the country.

Sorry but i had to comment on this, saying that killing one corn will not save the country is like saying turning off lights after leaving the room will not stop green-house gasses, of course if one person did it it wont make the least of a difference but if every one does it of course it will fix it or at least help.

This is what he has said about his "pet" corn snake:

"Like most snakes and some humans, it smothers its prey lol"

"I don't tell people this just so they think I'm brave, but my snake has no fangs... When i provoke her, she hisses and launches at me or if my hand is there, it tries to strangle it lol"

"I've also been attacked a few times, but that only because i provoked it lol"

When someone said we should report him because its illegal:

"Report me. I double dare you. The world is full or keyboard warriors and fags like yourself"

He is a d!ckhead! I will report him and hopefully something will be done about it soon

haha sounds like a bit of a keyboard warrior himself, if u ask me this guy is just asking for trouble and i wouldnt be suprised if a guy running his mouth like that had been done for plenty of related offences because of it and/or been beaten severely

haha sounds like a bit of a keyboard warrior himself, if u ask me this guy is just asking for trouble and i wouldnt be suprised if a guy running his mouth like that had been done for plenty of related offences because of it and/or been beaten severely

I reported him and the authorities have already gotten in contact with me about it... Them seem quite interested thats for sure

I reported him and the authorities have already gotten in contact with me about it... Them seem quite interested thats for sure

That is SO good to hear....not only that you reported him, but that the authorities actually care :shock::)

That is SO good to hear....not only that you reported him, but that the authorities actually care :shock::)

All I did was a little search on that forum and he had posted photos of his car and I could clearly see his rego... so that helped ALOT

As I said before, I will keep everyone updated if I get anymore news

It's quite normal to see exotic species in Australia now... look at me, I came from Italy 12 years ago and I've been running around naked in the Aussie outback, grazing in people backyards and eating your native wildlife ever since... haven't been caught yet lol, but a few people reported me to the EPA hahaha....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The mystery of the big black panther running through the aussie bush has been sovled!
Just a hungry hairy foreigner running nude on all fours through the scrub!
Now thats enough mate, you will give some old duck out on a liesurely bush walk a heart attack! :lol:

just remeber no matter what he says dont tell him you have the authorities involed other wise he may dump the snake

The funny thing is, the snake itself can't do any harm to anything in captivity and in solitude. But I'm sure the OMG DISEASES ARE EVERYWHERE bandwagoners will try and complain about this post. Quite frankly I know what I'd be doing with it! Additionally the other thing I wouldn't be doing is plastering a thread on here about it.

The funny thing is, the snake itself can't do any harm to anything in captivity and in solitude. But I'm sure the OMG DISEASES ARE EVERYWHERE bandwagoners will try and complain about this post. Quite frankly I know what I'd be doing with it! Additionally the other thing I wouldn't be doing is plastering a thread on here about it.
Do you mean a thread on here about reporting him or about having an illegal snake?

i think he's saying he would keep it and not make a thread about it so everyone knows he has one

Put it this way, I'd have second thoughts on just robotically euthanizing it. Just my opinion. Just because someone somewhere deems it's wrong, doesn't mean it necessarily is. I'd be using my own judgment and weighing up the potential damage that could be caused by a solitary animal in captivity. The fact is this; just by simply finding it you have removed that potential problem that by some miracle it may find a mate and breed whilst on the loose. I think some people need to click themselves out of "robot mode" and not become a bunch of sheep!

ps: I never break the speed limit either!

Put it this way, I'd have second thoughts on just robotically euthanizing it. Just my opinion. Just because someone somewhere deems it's wrong, doesn't mean it necessarily is. I'd be using my own judgment and weighing up the potential damage that could be caused by a solitary animal in captivity. The fact is this; just by simply finding it you have removed that potential problem that by some miracle it may find a mate and breed whilst on the loose. I think some people need to click themselves out of "robot mode" and not become a bunch of sheep!

ps: I never break the speed limit either!

Yeah, if you dont like the laws of society, or the laws of the elected government, then just disregard them and do whatever you like. Anarchy I think they call it.....

I think some people need to click themselves out of "robot mode" and not become a bunch of sheep!

I agree with you.

Yeah, if you dont like the laws of society, or the laws of the elected government, then just disregard them and do whatever you like. Anarchy I think they call it.....

Anarchy is allot different to keeping exotics in captivity/enclosures. The laws elected by government had nothing to do with us, we don't have a choice.
There are many respectable people who keep exotics, and are silenced due to fear of being jailed or fined thousands of dollars. If the borders are opening up gradually we might aswell let exotics in as captive breeds, there is no excuse killing an animal just because its overseas, just as with humans too. Treat all animals equally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back