Pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bracey91

Reaction score
Hey guys, got my first snake yesterday, its a cape york blonde spotted python, 2 months old, Thanks to michele from this site.. Its a beautiful snake :)

anyways.. thought Id share some photos
Spyro was getting a bit jealous so I put some photos of him in to :p

Attachments

• IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 66
Congrats on the newest addition... Spyro looks huge!!
What are you going to name your spotted??

Thanks :)..im not sure yet, been thinking about it all day, but havent come up with anything..
yeah, Hes getting real big now, so different to when he was a baby.. Most placcid thing on earth though, wouldnt hurt a fly... hes great :)

Thanks :)..im not sure yet, been thinking about it all day, but havent come up with anything..
yeah, Hes getting real big now, so different to when he was a baby.. Most placcid thing on earth though, wouldnt hurt a fly... hes great :)
Its so hard to come up with names isnt it... mine have the most random names, but I love it. You will think of something awesome soon :D

Heres a photo from the day I got him and a photo from today for comparison. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3746.jpg
    IMG_3746.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 46
What did he type while he was on your keyboard :p

I need to get some comparisons of my snakes up...

Yeah its interesting to see how much theyve changed, its hard to believe he was so small!

I came across the pics of my Atherton from when I had just gotten her and she could wrap around one finger... now she weighs almost a kilo! Big oompa loompa she is

Do you plan on getting more reptiles after these 2? They are so addictive

Now that I have both a snake and a lizard it'll probably be a while before I get another one, most definitly wont get another lizard, Spyros the only one for me :p... but I definitly do see myself getting more snakes, they are definitly addictive! already got my eyes on a bredli :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back