Vietnam herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristy_07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone

I'm moving to Vietnam in a couple of months, and am wondering if anyone has a) been there and give me any advice on cool stuff to do or see and b) know anything about what potential scaly friends I could own while I'm there?

I've tried to do some research, but haven't managed to come up with very much. Apparently, Tokay geckos are quite easy to get a hold of as they are native and common, but not particularly well-tempered and have a nasty bite!! Sound like a challenge ;)

Does anyone know what else I'd be able to look into acquiring while Im over there? (Or just have any cool stories or advice for my time there?)

Thanks!

A tyranasaurus rex Theyre native to vietnam :p

Soz cant help you but im sure there will be alot you can keep

Cho Chi Tunnels are good fun for firing some nice weapons - a drive out to Long Tan to pay the respects to the Aussies out there, Nui Dat Hill (Australian Base), The many war museums in Ho Chi Mihn and Hanoi - Sorry, all military based stuff, its pretty cool there!

As for reptiles, check out the snake farm in Ho Chi Mihn, you can buy any kind of snake you like there pretty much. A baby Burmese was about AUD$20 last time I was there - (cobras, vipers, kraits, burmese, retics etc etc all available) :)

Wow! A burmie huh? Now that' something I hadn't considered... :) Thanks, Mayhem, I'll keep it in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back