Silly Diamond!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayhem

Reaction score
One of my Black + White Diamonds has been trying for the best part of an hour now to eat the easter bunny sideways. Thought she would have given up or worked out there might be a better angle on this by now, but alass, no, she keeps trying! Pics to follow!

She's out on the floor of the herp room, because I am housing a pair together at the moment.

14032010110.jpg

14032010109.jpg

She just doesn't wanna run the risk of letting go and the fluffy bunny hopping away....

hahahaha I just tried to tickle her a little to see if she would let go and then hopefully re-attempt it from another perspective, but to no, she's pretty set on that rabbit lol

She's got her windpipe there and visible, so I arnt worried about her choking of suffocating at all, the worst she can do is tire herself out and try another way hahaha I'll just let her go with it.

The only downside is, I have her out on the floor of the herp room (which is fairly limited in places she can go anyway) as I said above, and well, I cant really get on with my night or go to bed until she's done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back