My new gex

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tympanocryptis

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just thought id throw up a pic of my new gex in light of the recent reptiles australia mag.

Attachments

• chameleon gecko.jpg
    chameleon gecko.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 200
Nice geckos pal, i didnt think there were any left in captivity. I guess you learn something new every day good score.

Bloody awsome looking gex, for sure one of my top 10 weirdest/rarest herps that i'd like to keep. Any idea of sex? they are big for youngsters aren't they?

They are about five weeks old. Pretty big youngsters but they do grow to be quite big as adults.

your pretty lucky are they the same clutch? can you breed them? who did you get them from?

Gday Bob
They are still only hatchies so there is no way to tell the sex as of yet. Between myself and someone else we do have several animals which have been bred from more than on pair of adults. All the little guys were in together when I chose and I did choose animals of different sizes so they probably are not clutch mates.
If we are lucky enough to have a pair then there is no reason that I wont breed them in time.
They are captive bred animals fully permited but I am not about to go and post the breeders name. If they wanted to tell evryone that they were breeding them and end up with a heap of people calling them up I am sure that they would have.

awesome i read the article and think they look so interesting , good luck with breeding them eventually. It sure would be great to increase their numbers and availability in years to come.

I would love to get some can you tell the breeder?
How much are they worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back