Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
It took me years to develop these two bloodlines from a GTP mixed stock and other components ... at last success!

"Son of a Satan" is a unique specimen showing traits from eyelash and horned vipers matched with a devilish attitude. $50,000.- (must have class 5 licence).

"Psycho" physically, genetically and psychedelically advanced, this individual occasionally displays mild mental disturbance and likes to "surprise" the keeper. Originally priced at $45,000.- now free to good home.

Please genuine enquiries only (phone 0102030405), buyer pays freight.

Mate you've put the wrong phone number up? I've been trying to contact you! Son of satan is a hot morph! Does he blow smoke out his rear end too?

Give me a call back on 666 888 666

Michael PM me I'll take ''son of satan'' off your hands ;) I just got my class 5 licence yesterday

Mate you've put the wrong phone number up? I've been trying to contact you! Son of satan is a hot morph! Does he blow smoke out his rear end too?

Give me a call back on 666 888 666

Too late buddy - sold!

Expect a call from xratbagx, passthrelish, boberwinsson.
I bet that flog has just noticed a wet spot;)

Expect a call from xratbagx, passthrelish, boberwinsson.
I bet that flog has just noticed a wet spot;)

He has been done (or is going to be very shortly) - legal action from xxxxxxx (not me).

Took a while to develop this morph.

gtp-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back