Scrubbys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Cleanded out the scrubbys and took some pics :D

Female is on the chair and the male is the evil EVIL one in the enclosure that keeps trying to kill me :|
She's around 8foot?
He's around 10foot?

Pics of her:

Attachments

• scrubbys 004.jpg
    scrubbys 004.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 256
  • scrubbys 005.jpg
    scrubbys 005.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 242
  • scrubbys 006.jpg
    scrubbys 006.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 252
  • scrubbys 008.jpg
    scrubbys 008.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 264
  • scrubbys 016.jpg
    scrubbys 016.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 301
Pics of him and their homes :D :

Attachments

• scrubbys 011.jpg
    scrubbys 011.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 206
  • scrubbys 020.jpg
    scrubbys 020.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 220
  • scrubbys 017.jpg
    scrubbys 017.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 292
  • scrubbys 024.jpg
    scrubbys 024.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 238
Nice i like the big enclosure with the Green light Give it a good effect.

awesome snakes mate and nice looking enclosures, what are scrubbys like to keep?

Nice i like the big enclosure with the Green light Give it a good effect.

Thanks tiger!

nice scrubbies mate, great set ups as well

Thanks but the enclosures will only last another 6 months I reckon :)

awesome snakes mate and nice looking enclosures, what are scrubbys like to keep?

They are quite cool , I woulden't trust them one little bit , and they eat a HEAP!
I have had them both since hatchys ( they are only 2.5 years old) and they seem to be getting meaner by the week :(

nice scrubbies! do you work at paul's aquariums by any chance? lol

nice animals mate and great set up. i miss my scrubbies. the girlfriend made me sell them about 18 months after my 11ft male tagged me and i ended up with 14 stitches in my hand. cool scar though. im thinking of getting some again as the girlfriend is now gone. haha.

nice animals mate and great set up. i miss my scrubbies. the girlfriend made me sell them about 18 months after my 11ft male tagged me and i ended up with 14 stitches in my hand. cool scar though. im thinking of getting some again as the girlfriend is now gone. haha.

hahaha soo glad I am single :lol::lol::lol:

and yup NO WAY am I going to get taged by mine!

geesus christ!

i have never kept scrubbies! they sound very impressive!

Cleanded out the scrubbys and took some pics :D

Female is on the chair and the male is the evil EVIL one in the enclosure that keeps trying to kill me :|
She's around 8foot?
He's around 10foot?

Pics of her:
Great scrubby pics mate .Know what your saying about evil .My girl invented the name .She fools you into believing she's a good snake when the camera is out but i have lost count of the places she has bitten me and the about of blood she has got from me .Other than that they are an unreal snake to have in a collection .

does anyone know of anyone selling scrubbies? i would prefer them to be from very large parents and dont care if they are hatchies or juveniles. preferably not bigger than 5 foot or so. i have a mate who has a 19ft boy but no girl. hes chasing a big girlfriend for him too. cheers.

Great scrubby pics mate .Know what your saying about evil .My girl invented the name .She fools you into believing she's a good snake when the camera is out but i have lost count of the places she has bitten me and the about of blood she has got from me .Other than that they are an unreal snake to have in a collection .

haha no way I am ever going to get bit by them again , even as hatchys they bloody hurt!
The female in the pics on the chair got down of it and went me ( moved about 5 foot towards me) as I was taking pics...

Who says snakes don't go after you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back