Cross breeds and morphs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekiel86

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone:)

I know these therds have been done million times...
but wanted to know what is the story with the morphs and cross breeds..
99.9% sure there is no way of owning them with out getting in the *****..:lol:

Is there anyways of owning these pythons in Aus thats legal?
Does any body know of anyone that can breed or sell these legal?:?

cheers a million everyone
p.s love to see some pics :D

here s my 75%junglejaguar carpet python yazmin

newlemmypiclforcompetition.jpg

So your aloud to have morphs...whats the actual diff between the 2? I know it sounds stupid but just wana clear things up :)
where did u get the 75%junglejaguar..its amazing :) so how is it 75%jungle??? :p hahaha

A morph is a morph within the species, such as albinism. It wasn't achieved by the results of hybridization (which is crossing sub species and/or species to create unnatural animals). Although hybrids are technically crossing two things that are 'different' so even crossing two different localities is technically hybridization.

NSW Deccw has species codes for hybrids so i guess your allowed to have them here.
but it is frowned upon by the herp community.

You really like posting the same pic alot dont you JungleJaguar.
JungleJaguar's snake is a hybrid and to get 75% its parents were a jungle and a jungle x coastal

Hi there :)

yeah she is classed as a morph ..:)
i have another 75%junglejag shes only a hatchling lol :)
i got yazmin from a snake show 18months ago' love her to bits
some people really dont like like them here not sure why??
nice speaking to ya.
JJ

NSW Deccw has species codes for hybrids so i guess your allowed to have them here.
but it is frowned upon by the herp community.

You really like posting the same pic alot dont you JungleJaguar.
JungleJaguar's snake is a hybrid and to get 75% its parents were a jungle and a jungle x coastal
why whats wrong with that pic..? is there a problem :|

why whats wrong with that pic..? is there a problem :|
never said there was a problem, just that i have seen the same one in about 4-5 different threads.

JUNGLEJAGUAR said:
not everyone hates them on here

also never said everyone hates them, inverted commas were to imply that alot of people dont give their opinion or just follow the crowd. I personally like them.

Back on topic.

The RPM pythons that SXR have had for sale are a debateable topic. just search RPM on this site and there will be a few threads about it.

never said there was a problem, just that i have seen the same one in about 4-5 different threads.

also never said everyone hates them, inverted commas were to imply that alot of people dont give their opinion or just follow the crowd. I personally like them.

Back on topic.

The RPM pythons that SXR have had for sale are a debateable topic. just search RPM on this site and there will be a few threads about it.
dont think i did 4-5 threads? ive only used this pic 2 times l

Im not aware of any laws against morphs in your state(although illegally imported animals and their decendants are illegal (eg. jags), not that its likely to be proven in a court).

Crossing differant taxa (names) is considered to be against the rules in SA.

you wont i guess, as its illegal to have hybrids in SA?
correct me if im wrong.

Also junglejaguar is from England.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back