1st Annual Reptile Show - Hawkesbury Herpetological Society

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know fay, i was just wondering if people 'showed' there reps or not. i guess not

What do you mean 'showed' miss???

If you mean displaying them for everyone to see, well yes, that is exactly what they do.

If there were an easy way of bringing hatchies up i would be there ( got a few very nice WA stimmie hatchies:)), same goes for the big one in may (although the stall prices for the may one are a bit steep).

If there were an easy way of bringing hatchies up i would be there ( got a few very nice WA stimmie hatchies:)), same goes for the big one in may (although the stall prices for the may one are a bit steep).
what a shame beeman, would be nice to see your lovely animals.

i guess so fay, um like categories and best of show and that stuff?
just unsure if it happened in the reptile world :)

i guess so fay, um like categories and best of show and that stuff?
just unsure if it happened in the reptile world :)

Yes, that is what we do (Illawarra Reptile Society) and I presume these other shows do the same.

Hmm this one might be worth going to, not sure if ill make it but will try. Was good to see everyone at macherps

Thanks heaps for all your bumps Fay!!
I hope this will be GREAT show.
We are having exhibitions by Anthony Stimson, Stephen Boys and Tony Scalas .
Food and drink available.
With prizes galore for the show.
Categories-
python, skink, dragon, elapid,colubrid, gecko, frog and moniter.

I am putting one of our lacies in the show, just hope he likes his day out.
Hope to see plenty of people there!!
Cheers
Toni

no worries Toni, gotta get these shows out there.

Thanks heaps for all your bumps Fay!!
I hope this will be GREAT show.
We are having exhibitions by Anthony Stimson, Stephen Boys and Tony Scalas .
Food and drink available.
With prizes galore for the show.
Categories-
python, skink, dragon, elapid,colubrid, gecko, frog and moniter.

I am putting one of our lacies in the show, just hope he likes his day out.
Hope to see plenty of people there!!
Cheers
Toni

This will be a great show and yeah Rams I know they are all close together and we understand that you can't support all of them. The aim of the club shows is to get out to the local communities. There aren't many non-herpers from Penrith or Wollongong that would come to Mac Herps (or even know about it) so we still need many shows if we want to grow the hobby.

You would be amazed at thenumber of people who bring their kids to an expo and end up buying their first bearded dragon over the next 12 months. I know of at least 5 people I know personally. The kids just fall in love with them.

dose anyone have any idea if there will ever be any reptile shows in good old South Australia

Jamz - If you have any local Herp Clubs down there they are the people to ask as it is the generally the individual Herp Clubs that organise them themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back