Bah I'm moving overseas - have to sell my snakes :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Coming over to Holland? Nice!

What are you going to do overhere and where do you stay?

What parties do you talk about? :p

Defqon, Dominator, MOH, Thunderdome, Mysteryland - all of those cool parties! w00t w00t! The only thing I am really happy about in all of this is that I will be going to every major party on the agenda! Partyflock.nl here I come!

You'll have to show me some nice herp shops in NL, I have been to a lekker one in Leiden, they had some australian snakes and others, butif you know the best ones or where to buy herps there, I would love to keep some nice "exotics" while I'm there :)

i know the feeling mayhem, I'm just about to move to vietnam for at least 12mths, leaving behind the boyfriend of 4yrs, but luckily, he's happy to look after the dogs and herps for me :)

Mine's just been accepted in the RAAF as a pilot, so she's busy as hell with that and we're going to have to part ways at this point we've figured :(

Geez Harley, that blows! Hope you're getting paid a mint to have pull up roots in 4 weeks!

Yeh, it will be worth it I think in the end, otherwise I'd tell them to stick it ;) but I just got the herp room looking really pro with those enclosures from yourself and JK Customs - all set up, just to tear it all down again :(

That sucks. As others have mentioned I'm sure you can enough people to look after the one's you really want to keep.
I'll put my hand up to baby sit some until you get back if you need. More than welcome to come check out my place beforehand too.

Cheers,
Allan

Im sure that there are heaps of ppl on here that will more than gladly look after your babies for however long you are overseas..

I'll be the 1st to put my hand up to look after a pair for you, as I have 2 spare enclosures (one small one large). I only have one python and 3 beardies, so my herp room can easily spare an extra one or two..:D

The hardest thing would be me getting attached to them while youre living overseas. But I would be more than happy to either return them to you (after a bit of grief therapy lol) or buy them off you at an agreed price, depending on your circumstances..

Let me know what you think..

Judy

Yep, count me in too. I'll help if I can. I so understand- I had to part with my babies for almost 6 months.

Thanks for all the offers people :) I've got some people in mind to look after the GTP's and Tree Snake (which need a little more specialized care with people I know have experience), but I will put some thought to the others and the pairs. Thanks again for the support offers :)

i could move in and look after your GF and snakes for you Mayhem ;) i'l do a good deed for a fellow herper.

donks

Hope the search for temporary herp homes is going well..

you said that you had pairs and wanted to breed this season.. did you get as far as buying an incubator? I am currently shopping around for an incubator/researching how to build one from scratch..

just remember, my "herpsitting" offer still stands.. Im not an experienced breeder, but more than willing to give it a go..

"Judy's Herp Sitting Service" - got a nice ring to it huh? lol

sucks to hear about you losing ya snakes mate, but im extremely jealous of you living in the land of hardstyle. Im heading over to the defqon1 festival and proberly check out a few clubs aswell. I cant wait. You should be able to find a nice african rock over there mmm mmm thats one sick snake.

hey If I lived nearby I would look after your babies. Don't sell them take up the offer of someone here. Much better to have them back in 6mths. to a year than give up your collection. If you were moving forever, yes sell up. But this is only temporary.

Chin up! You will come home to healthy snakes ready and waiting for you

That suxs man. But their is allot of people here that will take good care of your snakes mate better to get them back when you return then have to start from scratch again.

Hope you enjoy your trip tho mate and take pics to show us all of any new reptiles you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back