The things you see on ebay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travisty

Reaction score
I was looking at ebay this morning and came across this listing in the reptile section.

*~SECRET AUCTION~*SECRET AUCTION~*SECRET AUCTION~*

so I thought I'd have a look. then the description was

As the title suggests, this is a secret auction, if u would like to know what it is, send me a message. i am at forest lake, in brisbane. so u must b able to pick up and u will need a reptile license. all i can say is its HOT HOT HOT !!!!!!!

The seller obviously knows you're not permitted to sell live animals on ebay but is trying to anyway. There are plently more places to sell reptiles than on ebay and it never ceases to amaze me what some people will try do.

Crazy. A way to get around the rule that you can't sell live animals on Ebay perhaps??

Crazy. A way to get around the rule that you can't sell live animals on Ebay perhaps??
there is always loop holes just like at the scales and tails festival,you couldnt buy/sell live animals so they sold pics of 2 snakes then if you wanted you could trade those pics for the actual snakes

it may be a loop hole, but it promise you its not stolen and it is a nice surprise for sale.

if you are curious send melgalea a pm. sales are slow at the moment, just another method that might work.

Thanks stu. It is my snake. Its not stolen so get off your high horses. Hav been tryin to sell him for ages but no matter how cheap i go no one is keen. So thought i would hav some fun on ebay so bite me. Dont you people hav better things to do than accuse people of selling stolen reptiles

Thanks stu. It is my snake. Its not stolen so get off your high horses. Hav been tryin to sell him for ages but no matter how cheap i go no one is keen. So thought i would hav some fun on ebay so bite me. Dont you people hav better things to do than accuse people of selling stolen reptiles
LoL Go girl haha

dont people hav jobs or go to school anymore, instead ya'all hav to think just cause someone is doing something *SECRET* that it must be stolen...pffft.
Thanks miss2. lol
nothing wrong with having fun in life, and if i am breaking the rules, then ebay can deal with it, not u lot.

Settle down Melgalea.

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol: Hang on a minute! Not for one second has any members on this site EVER jumped to conclusions, or bagged out on a newb...or....errr.....yep :D :p

i am settled, trust me....
i just think u people could have something more productive to do with ur lifes than posting threads like this............

i just think u people could have something more productive to do with ur lifes than posting threads like this............

I see you're up to 1404 post :shock: LOL

Hot is a term usually used these days for depicting the look of an item or animal, i have several HOT snakes and not one of them is stolen....

I say bloody good luck to ya hope you sell it :-D

:lol: Hang on a minute! Not for one second has any members on this site EVER jumped to conclusions, or bagged out on a newb...or....errr.....yep :D :p

thanx snakecharma, i have decided to end the auction, since all this crap went down on aps.....
too many messages on ebay from members on here, who i know were just stirring. so i couldnt be bothered anymore.
but cheers anyway.
mel

YEAH...
Like whinge about petlink ads or start a hybrid thread or create a new name for a common species lol

Oh what a shame Mel, I thought it was a great idea! Shame so many people have to jump to conclusions straight away...

Can I ask though what it actually was?

melgalea is a member on here and I dont think this thread is called for or appropriate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back