Where to buy glass - West Bris/Ipswich

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodie

Reaction score
Hey all

Just in the process of making a few enclosures and just need to find some glass track and a company that cuts glass to size in either Western Brisbane or Ipswich? I remember a thread from ages ago that Jonno pointed out a cheap place in Ipswich but I can't find the thread?!

Also my local bunnings doesn't seem to stock glass track, any info would be appreciated.

G'day mate,

Booval Bunnings has stocked glass track for years - have you asked them?

The cheap place I get my glass from is Goodna Glass, ask for William.

Cheers

Thanks Jonno

I was in booval bunnings this morning and was told they didn't stock either glass or track, customer service isn't always the best there though.

Bunnings at Booval do have the sliding glass track
you just have to find it yourself
Cowdroy P026 5mm plastic track
Hope this helps
Cheers
Sandee :)

Thanks sandee

Do you remember where it is near and how much it cost? I asked a glass mob I noticed on the way to work and they quoted $50 for a 2.4m piece!

Dodie, ive just finished another enclosure, if you look in the isles near the paints, but to the right side, they are down that way. Im going through gregs glass, they are really nice people and dont seem to charge for site work. Im paying $200 for 5mm glass to fit a 1200x1200 front.

another place you could try is Duce (windows and doors?) at bundamba. They have cut glass to size etc for me before, seemed reasonably priced. Although it wasn't for an enclosure.

Yes Bunnings Booval sell it, its where i buy mine from, and also there is a Glass shop just down from Bundamba train station, i have found them to be the cheapest.

I brought my glass back from Vietnam. 5mm glass
1 of 400 x 600
2 of 600x600
1 of 800 x 600
1 of 1200 x 600

All edged and cut cost me around $20 Aus

Do you remember where it is near and how much it cost?

It was near the shower screens and bathroom stuff from what I remember it was around $25.00-$30.00

Cheers
Sandee :)

glass

Hey all

Just in the process of making a few enclosures and just need to find some glass track and a company that cuts glass to size in either Western Brisbane or Ipswich? I remember a thread from ages ago that Jonno pointed out a cheap place in Ipswich but I can't find the thread?!

Also my local bunnings doesn't seem to stock glass track, any info would be appreciated.
There is a glass company in acacia ridge that does cut to size glass at a wholesale rate.Call 34237400 for quote.5mm price is about $20 per square metre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back