Winners - Congratulations!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Winners of the 2 x 1 tickets for the dinner on the Friday night of the Wild Expo!!

We have picked two good members from the entries and believe me it was a hard choice.

A BIG congratulations to Pythonmum and Duke.

Big thank you to the Wild Expo people!!

Make sure you all go to this Expo as it is the best in the Southern Hemisphere at Homebush on 30th April, 1st and 2nd May 2010. More information will be put up closer to the event.

WOOHOO!:p (happy dance around house) See y'all at the dinner!!!! Thanks very much to Wild Expo and APS. I'm really looking forward to it!

Nothin' for it but to sulk now.......haha congrats to the winners, should be unreal!

w00t! Thank you to Fay and Slateman :) And also to Anthony for all the work he has put into arranging this awesome expo!

congrats to pythonmum and Duke :D I hope you both have an awesome time.

I cant wait.:D Ive been watching Brian on SnakebytesTV. There is no doubt his talk is going to be BRILLIANT. I cant wait to see pics of some of his awesome python colour morphs

Congratulation to winners of free tickets for that great event. I will miss this year expo and dinner, hope to read about it here in forums.
Thanks to Mark and organizers for the tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back