Townsville

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aliveandkicking

Reaction score
Iv'e got a job interview on Tuesday and if all goes well I'll be selling up in Canberra and moving up that way. Just wondering who's up there?

I think there's quite a few people up here. I'm one of em! Up here for uni :) Its a great place, I love it- FAR better than dodgy 'ol Brisbane! Then again, I hate cities, so anything smaller than Bris will be my preferred option :)

goodluck with the interview!

I think you will love it up here in brownsville it's a lovely place.Good luck with the interveiw.

NO! DON'T DO IT!! CANBERRA IS CURSED, CURSED I TELL YOU! ok maybe just cursed for me. i seemed to have nothing but bad luck the few days i was there... :p
but from what i did see of it, it was absolutely gorgeous. one second you're in a city, the next is surrounded by acreage and picturesque scenery. LOVELY!

Amy he is moving from Canberra to Townsville so escaping the curse.

This is probably a good time of year to move here with the heat starting to decrease and its been a good wet season so there is plenty of greenery around with loads of animals. Plenty of us enjoy it up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back