lost snake found..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AM Pythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i found my stimson that had escaped 2 years ago, he escaped through a tiny hole about as big as half a fingernail(when he was a hatchy).. i was to late.:cry:. he had been dead for only 24 hours or so...:(.. looks like a cat had got him, i found him 2 doors down in the front fence, looks like he was trying to hide from whatever was trying to get him...he was my first snake ever..:(... RIP 'kandy" looks like he had just had a feed, so he wasnt at his quickest, to get away......

RIP kandy... what a bummer to find him dead after 2 years and being only that little bit to late that sux man truly

he was a tiny hatchie when i lost him, yer he grew heaps, there is a few frogs & skinks around, he did have a good lump in him when found, so he was eating alright by the looks of it...

Wow Tony thats horrible...what a shame. :(

So this means that a Stimsons that escaped as a hatchy survived for two years in the Newcastle area?

hi matt yer mate he survived well by the looks of things.. i live on a busy road too... about 2 months ago i found a shed near my water heater inside, so he was still in my house till then, or coming & going from my house.....

Thats pretty impressive (not thats he's dead now) but the fact that he survived that long. Yeah obviously he's been in the house nearly the whole time and didn't make it far once he decided to venture further...poor little thing. How big would you say he was when you found him?

id say about 70-75cm without the head..couldnt find the rest of him (the head)..

Mate.... :( I lost my first snake a similar way, but he was 8 when I lost him, and only gone 4-5mths before I found him on the road outside the house. I was devo'd. RIP Kandy and Basil.

Evil Cats :evil:

Cats are NOT evil- It is called nature, and instinct. If you had a pet rat that got out, and was eaten by a snake, would you call the snake evil?

Sorry to hear about your little guy, but at least he survived for the two years- its better than getting run over within days of escaping. a short life is better than none.

re lost

Dont look two far gone,bit of jump starting with mouth to mouth ressus and it would have been like a bought one :)

Cats....dont you just love what they do to all the animals around them in the wild!
Dont even get me started LoL
The Cat should try his luck with a big scrubby or olive ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back