F10

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lex10

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Cheapest F10 in a melbourne store? Does $38 sound like a good price?

Yes, it's $30 there not including postage, but I need to clean out my enclosure tonight.

is that for 200ml's? the cheapest i've found is from kennel solutions, for 200ml's i think i paid $19.80 not including postage. definitely worth a look.check it out here- [email protected].
ive found reptile suppliers alot more expensive that most kennel suppliers, they also have a bigger range of f10 products to choose from.

try any vet they will sell you a 100ml bottle for 10 bucks,they use trygeine now for their kennel and cages. but they use a new formula called trygeine which is just as snake friendly and good quality. hope it helps ..paul

but I need to clean out my enclosure tonight.

Just take the dirty paper out and put clean paper in ;) Fresh water, jobs done!!
IMO F10 is a waste of time and money, snakes need a bit of grime, it keeps their immune system up so they are less likely to get sick, I've never used F10 or bleach to clean an enclosure just a wet rag if a bhp sprays poo everywhere :shock: I've never had a sick snake either, I also know of people with quite valuable collections that don't use it either, at the end of the day its your choice, but I would not stress to much, snakey wil be fine ;)

Nah, it was fullllll of sand and stunk in parts, needed a good clean out, I have 3 bluey's, no snakes.

Long story but they were developing a respiratory infection so F10 should have killed all of that.

Does anyone want the sand? I have about 20kg (2 buckets), could be cleaned or used in the garden or whatever?

Just take the dirty paper out and put clean paper in ;) Fresh water, jobs done!!
IMO F10 is a waste of time and money, snakes need a bit of grime, it keeps their immune system up so they are less likely to get sick, I've never used F10 or bleach to clean an enclosure just a wet rag if a bhp sprays poo everywhere :shock: I've never had a sick snake either, I also know of people with quite valuable collections that don't use it either, at the end of the day its your choice, but I would not stress to much, snakey wil be fine ;)

you should be able to get a small plastic jar of say 40mm from your vet. They buy it in bulk and will dispense some for about $10.00, 40mm will last a lifetime when diluted

Nah, it was fullllll of sand and stunk in parts, needed a good clean out, I have 3 bluey's, no snakes.

Long story but they were developing a respiratory infection so F10 should have killed all of that.

Does anyone want the sand? I have about 20kg (2 buckets), could be cleaned or used in the garden or whatever?

If you use F10 to clean out sand and smell, what do you use if you have a serious problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back