Striped Bredli Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Happy to get these guys hatch out last week,i was really hoping for some striped ones to pop out.
The mother had a half stripe and the father no stripe,hatchies have turned out better striped than the mother.
Heres some rough shots of my top 3 picks from the clutch still haven't had first shed yet.

Cheers

Attachments

• hatchies 012.jpg
    hatchies 012.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 781
  • hatchies 036.jpg
    hatchies 036.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 943
  • hatchies 018.jpg
    hatchies 018.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 778
oh my! Beautiful. I really like the 2nd one. you must be SOOO happy. :)

Very cool mate.
Well on the way to full stripes IMO.
Bred the best male to the mother next year and you'll be sweet!
I love the increased cream markings.

stripes !!!!

Like everyone else l think # 2 is great, but the others very nice as well....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

Thanks everyone,cant wait till they shed so i can take a good look at them all.
I will be definitely putting the best striped male back over mum or maybe even this guy over mum soon.

Attachments

• new piccies 175.jpg
    new piccies 175.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 287
Thanks everyone,cant wait till they shed so i can take a good look at them all.
I will be definitely putting the best striped male back over mum or maybe even this guy over mum soon.

Good plan mate.
Seems like you can only go well from here.
Chuck that fella over the mum, keep the best pair. Use the nicest male from this clutch over mum next year and then the best from this seasons pairing and you'll have yourself a good stock of partial stripeys to choose from in future.
I look forward to seeing the results from the next 5 - 10 years of breeding this line.

Good plan mate.
Seems like you can only go well from here.
Chuck that fella over the mum, keep the best pair. Use the nicest male from this clutch over mum next year and then the best from this seasons pairing and you'll have yourself a good stock of partial stripeys to choose from in future.
I look forward to seeing the results from the next 5 - 10 years of breeding this line.

Thanks mate
It will be interesting to see the outcome of him with her.
He is 3 years though haven't pumped him so I'm hoping he does the job this season.

;)

Thanks mate
He is 3 years though haven't pumped him so I'm hoping he does the job this season.

;)

At 3 years, he'll be right to go if he's over 800grams.

Thanks mate

;)

If that is the one i saw last time he'll do the job just fine ;) Probably throw some real hot lookers too.

They are looking good Brett , will be good to see what your getting in a few years

question

i have a pair of beautiful bredli that have a stripe bout half there body length this is on both animals should that up my chances of some beautiful striped bredli? im hopin so as thats wat i really would like to breed also puttin the striped boy over a hypo girl to so that will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back