Alternative ways to heat up a snake :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

absinthe_616

Reaction score
I thought this was amusing. I pulled out my little girl today and she was a bit cold for my liking, so as i was sitting at my computer desk, i thought this might cheer her up a bit, and viola! she hasn't moved since hahaha.

Attachments

• 21032010920.jpg
    21032010920.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 21032010922.jpg
    21032010922.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 127
hahah seems like :D dont know how im going to go coaxing her off it when i have to go get dinner hahaha.... she seems quite rooted there

My coastal loves to hide under my laptop between my legs when ever i am on-line, and gets very upset when you move it from above him

That is such a lovely pic
I remember my first encounter with a snake was in England. I said to hubby I have to have one when I get home !! My friend had a python, I cant remember what type but it was a little hatchy and she let me have a hold. Well at first it wound itself around my wrist and i said "heeeelllllppp" and she said just say "no" and unwind it carefully. Anyway I said no nicely and unwound it gently.....of course not knowing snakes cant hear lol and it settled down inot my cupped hands all coiled up and was sort of swaying its head from side to side just looking at me and then went off to sleep. I didnt want to give it back to her lol !! Anyway I said to hubby when we get home to Australia I want a Snake badly....Now Im just waiting for DSE to send me my licence and I can go and pick up my lovely little girl from James. I am sooo looking forward to getting her I am so excited.

Love the idea of under the computer....I am always sitting ont he couch tapping on my computer...I can just see her sitting on my lap betweeen my legs...and me saying....oh I cannot possibly go and make anyone a cup of coffee because 'Elvira" (my new snakes name) is on my lap and she cannot possibly be disturbed.

Lovely pics and I can see how easily a snake with a lovely soft temperament could become part of the family
Regards

Elizabeth

aww thats an adorable story! and yes, they really do become part of the family. minato is always with me while im on my computer, she never tries to make a dash for freedom, so i would be safe to bet she enjoys the time as much as i do :)

Lol thats awesome. One of my dads friends had a wild carpet come into his house and take up resedence in his fax/scanner/printer machine lol it was painfull trying to get it out.:lol:

I used to let my cute little snake sit on the PC tower too untill this happened ;)
Squishy is no longer with us (may god have mercy on his soul). R.I.P little buddy.

Attachments

• snake-in-computer1.jpg
    snake-in-computer1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 65
  • snake-in-computer2.jpg
    snake-in-computer2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 59
  • snake-in-computer3.jpg
    snake-in-computer3.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 63
  • snake-in-computer4.jpg
    snake-in-computer4.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 62
:O poor little thing!!! im very glad my girl is a little bit too big to pull that stunt off. i wouldnt let her on it if she was tiny anyway, for fear of losing her in the tower, and obviously that too.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back