What snake is it?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterbean

Reaction score
scary snake.jpgJust wondering if anyone can tell me what sort of snake this is, imagine canoeing down the river and running into that !!!!

Are you asking what type of snake is trying to be replicated here as it is fictional or
do you think this is a picture of a real snake?

To be honest, I think you're both wrong.

Consider the contradictory body size vs arboreal tendencies, also the unnatural pattern/colour that hints at no form of camouflage in that habitat, it must surely be disneyum pixarii (CGI phase)

To be honest, I think you're both wrong.

Consider the contradictory body size vs arboreal tendencies, also the unnatural pattern/colour that hints at no form of camouflage in that habitat, it must surely be disneyum pixarii (CGI phase)

But if you are going by the underside scales, they are quite wide, I am guessing here, but it has to be a bit venomous or hypnosnake. So your ID of Disneyum Pixarii would be incorrect.
So I am sure of this ID Junglebookii Kaa-us

HAHAHAHA! What a cack! You guys are good for a laugh :lol:

I feel like an apprentice again, being sent for a left handed screw driver lol . But got a great laugh out of it. thanks guys. Looking at it i think i know now where i've seen it too, "Snakes on a plane".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back