anyone in the ACT? need help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leighroyaus

Reaction score
anyone here from the act?
im coming down next weekend for a bucks do.
wondering if theres any trout farms or fishing farms near by?
tried searching on net, cant find anything..

cheers in advance

I'm from ACT, not realy anything much exciting to do here... Hence why I started with this hobby. As far as fishing goes, we have a couple of "lakes" more like realy big stagnent ponds where you can catch those wonderfull fish called Carp!!! Don't eat them they taste like mud! lol otherwise you might need to go down to the molongolo (the local river) and hope to catch something there. I havent ever heard of any fishing farms or anything like that here.

Go Paint Balling or go karting? Wile your here though make the trip to Canberra Exotics, Peter has some realy cool setups there... Nice bloke too.

Sorry I probably wasnt much help :D

there is nothing but politicians......

Haha catch enough carp here in mildura haha... Was hoping to do some trout fishing. Yeah I was planning on calling in for a squizz.. Think we are paintballong and karting. But yeah thanks heaps for help!

not a problem, my partner recons there's heaps of cod and other good eating fish in the murrumbidgie. Hope u have a good trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back