incy wincy spider!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to agree with the majority on this one.. That is the kind of thing that inspires horror movies and nightmares. My skin feels all crawly just looking at it. Lol.

I'll never be able to sing that nursery rhyme to a kid again. I also won't sleep tonight without dreaming about mutant arachnids :shock:

HAHAHAHAHA how funny are snake people...... we love our scaly reptilian friends so unconditionally..... but put something in front of us with legs.... espcially the 8 LEGGED FREAK variety and we run screaming for the hills..... HAHAHAHA don't worry I'd be at the front of the pack running for the hills!!!

HAHAHAHAHA how funny are snake people...... we love our scaly reptilian friends so unconditionally..... but put something in front of us with legs.... espcially the 8 LEGGED FREAK variety and we run screaming for the hills..... HAHAHAHA don't worry I'd be at the front of the pack running for the hills!!!
Yep, absolutely. I am completely unashamed of my hypocrisy. Anything with that many hairy legs is an abomination in the eyes of humanity :lol:

Awesome spider, love tarantulas, have another 3 coming in the post next week.

they found this one on a guided tour, but also had another one in their camp one night!

and they were in tents!

will get heaps more pics when they get back in 6 months.

they have seen some amazing things, touring almost all of Sth America for 8 months ;)

i won't kill a spider if it's in my house, but i sure as hell won't pick them up! and they're like itty bitty spiders. that thing could like jump on your face and eat you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back