Red belly black enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan09

Reaction score
hey guys, just wondering if anyone has a red belly black snake (my most favorite snake, absalutely beautiful) and i wanto see some enclosure's and pics of them if u can :D cheers!

hi

kit.jpg not the best pic,.....this is easy to clean on a daily basis as they are very messy........:lol:

never tries to wrap around the bulb there m8? not being smart just wondering 8)

Nothing too exciting to look at, but the snakes seem to like it :D (2nd bottom tank)

DSC_0811.jpg

:lol: ...I dunno. I'm thinking at the moment, I have 12 snakes, all of which 2 of those are my only pair and everything else is of a different species....I think my eyes were bigger than my tummy, so-to-speak :lol: ........I've got enough :lol:

The extra space might remain just that....extra space :)

I love red bellies. My mum and I shooed a baby one off the road the other day. However being able to handle my pets, whether they're reptiles or mammals, is part of the whole experience of animal ownership for me, so I couldn't own a red bellied. How do you guys find handling them, such as when you need to clean out their enclosures, etc.?

I will try get some pics this afternoon after uni, it's a pretty basic set up. In regards to handling they are pretty easy going, I trust my red belly more then most of my pythons. Always use a hook and never make contact with the front 1/3 of the body.

I love red bellies. My mum and I shooed a baby one off the road the other day. However being able to handle my pets, whether they're reptiles or mammals, is part of the whole experience of animal ownership for me, so I couldn't own a red bellied. How do you guys find handling them, such as when you need to clean out their enclosures, etc.?

i don't know personly but from what ive see is most people use a snake hook to handle and some free handle once the snake quiets down

kool man! cheers for pics (and handling info :), always wonderd too)

more pics fellas! lol

If youve been to the herproup you have probably seen my RBBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back