Qld Movement Advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the electronic movement advice that you can download from the DERM (Dept of Resource Management) website isn't working at the moment.

When you fill in the first page, it's meant to automatically populate the following pages with all the information when you go to print it out, but it's not copying over the Seller's name and address. You're not able to type directly into the form and they won't allow you to write on the form, so the only option is to buy a paper form from them, which you can do over the phone using your credit card.

They are aware of the problem and are working on it, but they don't hold out hope that it can be fixed quickly .

Cheers,

Julie

I had this problem the other day ended up filling out each page individually and it printed out fine just a bit of extra typing which is painful the way i type.

I couldn't type into the other pages. Everytime I tried to click into the area where I wanted to type, it would just flick me back up to the first page.

Noticed that today as well... What form do you use to purchase the paper ones? And how long is that going to take?

Noticed that today as well... What form do you use to purchase the paper ones? And how long is that going to take?

When I was speaking to DERM the other day they had no idea how long it was going to take to fix. I just purchased the paper ones over the phone using my credit card and they are posting them out to me.

I think it's a bit of a rort that they are even charging for the paper ones at the moment when it's clear that their own online form isn't working and they don't allow you to write on them.

As perkele said you only fill out the first page then when you print it the rest are automaticly filled out for you. This has been the same for as long as i have been using them.

yeah I've had to fill in all 4 pages lately, pretty painful...

I spoke to someone on the phone about it a few weeks ago & they said it was working fine & she'd printed 1 that day, she was obviously full of #*%@.

That sucks I paid $14.50 for 5 of them yesterday and they're going to take 10 days :shock:

As perkele said you only fill out the first page then when you print it the rest are automaticly filled out for you. This has been the same for as long as i have been using them.

Yes I know that is what is SUPPOSED to happen but it wasn't working properly for quite a few days.

They have managed to fix it though as I was able to print out a perfect one the other and I only had to fill in the first page like normal.

Yes I know that is what is SUPPOSED to happen but it wasn't working properly for quite a few days.

They have managed to fix it though as I was able to print out a perfect one the other and I only had to fill in the first page like normal.

Hold on; you mean thats ok? I managed to print one out on Tuesday too and it all worked except the top three boxes of the first page. Is it ok to manually print in those boxes? Sheep I thought it was a big no no thats why I paid for them!

I did one earlier and it worked fine for me.

They won't accept handwritten electronic movement advices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back