High Green Diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertirwin2008

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi want a yearling diamond high green male or female if anyone has any for sale or can tell me who u think has the best can u please tell me. pics of wat is for sale or wat u've bought off someone would be appreciated.

wow, id love to see a green diamond,..do u have pix of what ur after?

Hey mate,
your best bet will be checking out the expo in may,there were some nice ones yesterday at the hawksbury show for $300,not sure who the breeder was though,the hatchlings tey had looked the same as any other diamond,but hey had a yearling to show how they should turn out,also you could try kel,a sponser of this site,pythons1 is his link,he has some nice animals.
Cheers

With an attitude like that mate your not going to get far

check out all the for sale threads on all hero sale websites and contact people for photos
best way to get what you want

haha, nice one Jason,.!

and cranky person, thanks for getting so upset over nothing instead of posting a pic, ,wasnt quite what i was after but incredibly satisfying all the same,..lol,...

try kel worley, matthew bonnett, daniel gilbertson or snake ranch. they all have awesome diamonds.

if no one has some helpful info then dont post anything

They wouldn't be able to get their post count up if they took your advice :D. With 13K of posts between them you wouldn't expect them to offer any help would you? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think that morph has beeen discovered i was going to try and produce one but i havent found the right diamonds yer if you do find one let me no
thanx joel

They wouldn't be able to get their post count up if they took your advice :D. With 13K of posts between them you wouldn't expect them to offer any help would you? :lol:

JasonL in my opinion is one of the most helpful people on this site and is always there to offer sensible advice and and assistance. Its good to see he also has a great sense of humour too though ;)

Love you Jason lol :lol:

diamonds arent really green..... so good luck finding one!
in different light he yellow may appear greenish but yeah..... no green ones.

if u could post a pic to show what u wanted that might help, as i dont think many people will have seen a 'green' one

I saw a high green diamond/carpet/morelia, though it was called a green tree python

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back