msn not working

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrais

Reaction score
its the end of the world, the 2012 of msn :?:shock:
MSN national wise has misteriously shut down and only a few can access it, i am one of the fortunate ones, still grasping onto the last hope, but soon there will be no more.... :cry:
anybody else got this problem? loool my friends are like crying, cant live without msn these days :rolleyes::(

mine is stuffin up, i can acces it but everyone appears offline when talking to me :(

IT CANT END THIS WAY :(:(:(

Thought it was strange absolutely everyone was offline on my list lol..

Theres a way to make you appear online for your contacts.
Go to hotmail (if you have it)
Go to options or messenger tab
Sign into web messenger and it will say "youve sign in at two different places"
Your now appearing online for your contacts, get your friends to do this and you'll survive this msn fail :p

Alternativly use meebo or one of the other messenger programs so that you'll be online

I Highly doubt MSN will shutdown. TOO many people use it.

There's been so many rumors and stuff like that been going on for years and they never made you pay for msn.

So im assuming this is just another one of these little rumors spread by some idiot.

EDIT --------

Read these, i don't think its actual MSN that is shutting down, just "MSN Direct" Which is related to GPS's

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1560295/msn-direct-shut-2012

http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/28/microsofts-msn-direct-service-to-shut-down-in-2012/

Last edited:
The server is down. its happening globally. Theres probably a bug in the system that theyre trying to fix. Ive been 'offline' for ages, but i came visible again just recently.

no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back