Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm keen. I'm new to the reptile world but already addicted!! Anyone else?

hey i,d love to but i lost one of my childrens python sat night so im not up to it just yet as you can imagine:(:(:(

I'd be keen to meet up some time... I'm new to keeping snakes (just about to get my stimmies!)

yeh would be cool, my woma is currently moving into his new enclosure that i had built for him/her.

I'd be keen but I'm about as organised as a drunk chimp, so as long as someone else does most of the work in that department...:)

haha those damn drunken chimps can not rely on them.

haha just noticed it says how many infractions i have in my stats haha damn it

I would be keen to meet up, I live in Brissie and I know my partner would be interested to. We have 3 snakes between us :)

Ours are currently in tubs but am getting an enclosure built for my atherton, so nothing really to see at my house lol

haha yeh same deal here atm hoping that in a couple of months i will have 2 x 1800mm enclosure with divider so room for 4 snakes and hopfully all enclosures will be full by mid to end of the yr

atm i am looking for my next snake to live next to my woma, was thinking a blackhead but now i am thinking of going a different species. so hard to decide

sounds like there is lots of interest then cool, im not too organized myself at the moment got a bit going on,anyone have any ideas on the best way to meet up?
perhaps we could all meet first and then have a meet at certain intervals at peoples places,

great idea i've been meaning to post something list this, catch ups to learn what other people know would be great, there is so much to see and talk about with reps as the topic:)

I live out in ippy there are a lot of ppl out here that are keepers I have 4 in total and hoping to get more just gotta sweeten up the hubby lol

cool mate sounds good, i would invite people round but i live in a house with 3 guys and it is pretty much a bomb shack 99% of the time haha. my snakes enclosure is generally the cleanest part of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back