16 month sentence for egg smuggler

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 3-23-2010
Source: Australian Customs Media Release

A 53-year-old Western Australia man has been found guilty and sentenced to 16 months imprisonment for attempting to smuggle parrot eggs into Australia.

Mr Kevin Gledhill pleaded guilty in the Perth District Court earlier this month, and was convicted of importing eggs into Australia contrary to Regulation 303CD of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation (EPBC) Act 1999.
He was sentenced to 16 months imprisonment with a minimum of eight months to serve.

Go to Original Article

i am sorry to hear that ,hope you can cover from this although is gard to back from and be the same without anything happened .

I don't drink the stuff, but if you're going to make it I'll take it with no sugar and a little milk.... No... Wait... Hold the milk.

hope you can cover from this although is gard to back from and be the same without anything happened .

I hope you can recover from this although it's hard to come back from and for things to be the same, like nothing happened??

I'm thinking that might translate to:

"I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can recover from this [incarceration], although it's hard to go back to the way you were, as though nothing has happened."

I don't drink the stuff, but if you're going to make it I'll take it with no sugar and a little milk.... No... Wait... Hold the milk.
forget the sugar & milk, & the tea for that matter.. just give me a mug of scotch.. then i could under stand that...:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back