New Enclosure (Pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all, some of you may know i got a new enlcosure from Brett (dickyknee). Firstly i want to say that he is a great guy to deal with and really helpful, he also produces A class enclosure!!

Thanks Brett im looking forward to getting some more enclosures of you in the future (and some snakes if i can convince my mum :p)

Here it is

P.S the wood peice thats in there is called "magroove wood" it looks really good...

Attachments

• IMG_4742.jpg
    IMG_4742.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_4744.jpg
    IMG_4744.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_4745.jpg
    IMG_4745.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_4746.jpg
    IMG_4746.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 165
So you can see its got opening doors and a full glass panel, and i forgot to say Brett you have the patience of a saint for putting up with me!! Thanks again mate!

Looks really good mate. Yes Brett does top quality work, if only he wasnt so far away I would get all my enclosures built by him.

Awesome work still Dicky!! I see the doors are becoming popular!!! ;) Either you're hating me or loving me right now hehehehe!!

We will be getting in touch with you soon too as we'll be needing more enclosures.... just gotta work out a way of getting them up here!!

But again AWESOME enclosure and you won't be disappointed with his work Reptilefan!!

Most probably a gilleni monitor.

And yes i was far from dissapointed great work and a really nice guy to deal with even offereing to help cure my mums fear of snakes!!!

Prices will vary depending on fittings , windows , type of doors etc ... and most importantly how nice you are to me :D

Damn it Brett why didnt you tell me that before? :p I would have shown up at your place with a case of VB and a big smile!!

hey charlie
thats a great enclosure what u gonaa put in it ??? did u tell you i got pygmies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back