Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all, thats sounds like a great idea. however im lizards keeper (after 15 years snakes are boring compared to lizards. LOL) however all my herps are scattered amongst all my mates atm as im doin a 6 month stint working in FNQ (thursday island to be exact) should be back in brissy in the next few months though. hope someone gets it up and running. and i will be getting some more snakes soon. im hoping to get some GTP's when i get back. cheers. johnny

I will have a friend for my woma soon I've finally decided to get a Bredli or a jungle. Leaning more towards the jungle. Will no for sure when I get replys to some pm's I sent out to a couple of breeders

Me neither. lol it's probably best to just talk about the obsession. haha. and the dream to own so many more. lol

sounds like a good idea although my collection should gradually grow until end of the yr when i plan to have 6 or so. haha ill really have to start breeding rats then

lol yeah my collection will grow in 3-4 years. when im settled down. then i aim to have around 10 or so. cant wait. haha.

What about an initial meeting at Queens Nature Park-Ipswich
There's BBQ facilities and a huge big park and reptiles on display
Good place to start to meet like-minded folk....just set a date and time and away you go
Cheers
Sandee :)

Last edited:
Brisbane Meet up

I am also new to reptiles. I have 2 Bredli one male one female 4yrs old. Am getting a couple of childrens and some jungles. I have cared for reptiles as part of National Parks and Wildlife. I would be very interested in meeting people with the same interests. I have children so would be good if there was other kids that they could meet also.

Good place to start to meet like-minded folk....just set a date and time and away you go
Cheers
Sandee

Sounds like a good idea, looking at organizing the first meet in a couple of weeks.:)

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/groups/brisbane-drinks-crew-154

Next meet is 11th April. Simpsons Falls, Mt Coottha. 2pm, bring snags/drinks if you like. I'll try to provide some staples. Look for the sign that says (take a guess.... APS!) heh. check link for details.

PM me for more info, or for who/what to look for when you get there, or better yet a mobile number to call :) See you there!

Cheers
Sandee :)

a great spot for a meet and greet love the lacies they have there.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/groups/brisbane-drinks-crew-154

Next meet is 11th April. Simpsons Falls, Mt Coottha. 2pm, bring snags/drinks if you like. I'll try to provide some staples. Look for the sign that says (take a guess.... APS!) heh. check link for details.

PM me for more info, or for who/what to look for when you get there, or better yet a mobile number to call :) See you there!

BUMP! hope some of you can make it! otherwise we will be sitting in a park holding our sausages. How embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back