Your favourite film star???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Shutter Island last Saturday, I LOVED it!! He did a bloody good job in that movie too- raised my opinion of his acting skills.
i really enjoyed it sooooo much.:D it had a good twist to it anyway.:eek:.
i do like Mark Ruffalo..;)

Last edited:
jonah hill
Seth rogan
Christopher Mintz

No ones said David Hasselhoff ?? after that Brilliant part
he played in anacondas and the burger eating scene? :lol:
whats wrong with you people.

Last edited:
all the main cast in the departed - Leonardo Di Caprio, Mark Wahlberg, Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, and the 2 supporters in Martin Sheen and Alec Baldwin

In 'Desperado' i liked Antonia Banderas and Joaquim de Almeida and in 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico' i liked Banderas once again, and Johnny Depp as in every other film of his, Aswell as Salma Hayak ;) and Eva Mendes ;)

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels cast and the Cast of Snatch which i would say is Brad Pitts best performance of his career, that i have seen anyway.

Denzel Washington in Man on Fire as previously stated, and several of his other movies. I cant wait to see The Book of Eli
[video=youtube;JKfZrbS79To]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKfZrbS79To[/video]

Will Smith - Fresh Prince of BelAir :D

George Clooney and Ice Cube, along with Mark Wahlberg make for a great cast in Three Kings

If anyone has seen The Prestige with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman, those too are also great. Christian Bale and Russel Crowe in 3:10 to Yuma is also another great pairing.

Robert Downey Jr

Micheal Shanks and RIchard Dean Anderson in the TV Series Stargate SG1 and Joe Flanigan in Stargate Atlantis

Forest Whitaker in Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai

Cast of 30 Rock

There is to much to choose is the point

:)

Don't know if I really have a favourite, but I like Reese Witherspoon, Rachel McAdams....Used to like Brad Pitt but he got old
Age shouldn't be an issue! :D I like the fact he takes on left-field jobs (Burn after Reading, Snatch etc).
I'm a Coen Bros fan so Brad Pitt, Clooney, Buscemi et al rate, just as Almodovar era Cruz, Banderas do.

Fave would be John Malkovich tho'.

Age shouldn't be an issue! :D I like the fact he takes on left-field jobs (Burn after Reading, Snatch etc).
I'm a Coen Bros fan so Brad Pitt, Clooney, Buscemi et al rate, just as Almodovar era Cruz, Banderas do.

Fave would be John Malkovich tho'.

Yeah, I love him in the Oceans serious and Mr and Mrs Smith, but lately he just hasn't had the same appeal
Oh, and I forgot Anthony Hopkins :)

Definately Clint Eastwood. I love his 70s spaghetti westerns the best, but love all his work.

Seth Rogen, Mr Chow!!

As well as the most talented female actress in the world at the moment Megan Fox, what? I swear somewhere deep down she has a bit of talent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back