newbi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohhsweetness

Reaction score
hey all i have loved lizard and snakes for as long as i can remember
but just havnt been able to get one lolz
i have had fish for a long time now and been getting over it now
so i thought about gettin a lizard so i thought id join up and see what i need
to care for one :)

oh by the way im sara

Hey Sara, welcome to APS :)

I would say get a snake, but you get whatever makes you happy :D

It's not like you will just get one of something anyway :lol:

Whatever you decide on (for the first one!) enjoy!

lol yea i like beardies more then snakes the brother in law has a jungle and when i hold it it always goes for the face to hide in my hair it sort of freaks me out then i laugh same when it nuzzles my arm lol i like to the look of the ride monitors the red ones i forgot the name already lol
i have a big tank for one lizard lol

WELCOME
Your not the only one in here without a snake, I only have lizard and frogs... If you wanted my suggestion I'de tell you to get a frog lol, but as already stated get whatever you think will keep you happy and go from there. Beardies are a good point to start, quite easy for a first herp and a little more interesting and active than the blue tongues. Whatever you decide on ensure you reaserch extensivly and understand compleatly the requirements of your new friend also have their home ready before you buy it. They are all different.

Good luck and have fun with whatever you end up with!!!! :D

thanks yea thats why i joined up so i could have some pointers on how to set up my big tank and what i need for what ever i get in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back