Are you a born serpent handler?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schizmz

Reaction score
OPHIUCHUS.the 13th zodiac.
  1. Ophiuchus - 13th Astrological sign by Betmatrho
  2. ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
  3. TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
  4. GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
  5. CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
  6. LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
  7. VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
  8. LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
  9. SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
  10. OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
  11. SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
  12. CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
  13. AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
  14. PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

your dates are wrong. im aquarius on feb 4th but on that list im apparently capricorn

Yeah im a gemini and my birthdays on the 29th of may . . i think you may need a new list

no.. that list is how they were origianally,before they dropped ophiuchus..notice there are 13..not 12.

God.. All you people missing the point make me wonna facepalm.. Ofcourse it's different because there is an extra star sign added DURRRR...

the dates arent wrong, its the zodiac signs in accordance to the Ophiuchus, instead of the 12 Zodiac, if you clicked the link before posting you'd know this.

So instead of a Taurean, originally I'm Aries, still a stubborn beast well equipped with horns :lol:

no worries, no thanks needed. haha. some people just need to look at things before jumping the gun. i was already aware of ophiuchus, researched it in my first year of uni. very interesting, unfortunately im born in april, no where NEAR serpentarius :(

lies!! lies and deceit! the middle would be the ninth! XP :D

My math exam was Friday... 2 hours long. I have to decided to compensate for that I cbs doing any more math :lol: I apologize for any inconveniences this may bring up :lol:

Dang, I would have missed ophiuchus by a few days, now I'm stuck with with bloody Saggitarius! Great, now I gotta get new coffee mugs, stubby holders, and disregard all the advice my astrologer ever gave me! I just thought she was hopeless, turns out I was getting the wrong readings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back